New Jeep ordered

Chrisby

After our Renegade was written off after a little mishap the Mrs had, we’ve been down to only 3 Jeeps on the drive as my GC was also written off recently.

So just ordered Kerry a new Compass 2WD In Hydro blue . Hoping it last longer than the 13 months we had the Renegade ?

Amazing service at Unity Oxford , can highly recommend them, been using them for years for service and have now bought 2 new vehicles there A+!! 

Plus JOC discount on the vehicle !

Huge savings using the Club discount on new Jeep vehicles . If anyone is sitting on the fence about paying for the Clubs new membership levels then consider what the club discounts can save you.

Looking at a new vehicle ? The club can save you thousands ! 

B7755352-7DA5-4468-B154-8D94214B0CC0.jpeg

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Very nice Chris ?, you don’t want to be running only 3 Jeeps now do you ??

Edited by TimC

1 hour ago, Jim said:

Don't you have your TJ up for sale as well? You'll be down to two Jeeps then.

Yeah Blue TJ will go, just no time to drive a second one and tidy it up,the Black one being so highly modified will take priority on time to tidy it up and make it my own, perhaps 2 Wranglers is enough ...?. Once that's gone time to find my new daily car ........

• Platinum Member

What a nice looking car the compass is. Should make a good replacement for the Renegade. How’s the TJ - have you done much to it yet? Hope you post a few pics to show the mods.

5 hours ago, Obarno said:

What a nice looking car the compass is. Should make a good replacement for the Renegade. How’s the TJ - have you done much to it yet? Hope you post a few pics to show the mods.

It’s in for MOT this week , so bumpers and rick sliders quickly back on as they were.

Once I have it MOT’d will start on it, we’ll Probably get it to PB Customs for a strip down and full raptor paint and dinitrol underseal first of all .... then will see what we do next . Just got to decide on colour and hope Paul can fit it in !

• Platinum Member

Sounds like a good plan and should make a really nice car. Look forward to seeing how it turns out. 

• Platinum Member

The Compass is indeed very classy...its like a Renny for grown ups. Love the electric blue look,  but also loving that sort of solid creamy beige colour number (not sure of the technical term for it!)

19 minutes ago, Trailhawk said:

The Compass is indeed very classy...its like a Renny for grown ups. Love the electric blue look,  but also loving that sort of solid creamy beige colour number (not sure of the technical term for it!)

Yeah I love the Mojave Sand but the Mrs hated it so Hydro blue it was. 

She said it wasn’t the 70’s nor was it an Alegro ?

• Platinum Member

Hmm, must be a lady thing - Mrs TH called it 'beige' and mentioned my pipe and slippers ?