Wave

RusskyMan

It’s great when other Jeep owners wave and acknowledge you ...... still finding one or two that don’t reciprocate though?‍♂️?

The sane for others? 

So if I’m in one of the Wranglers and other Jeep is a Wrangler 90% ? 

In the Renegade never .

In the WK never .

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Same here. Wave from the WK2 and nill response. JK TJ waves come back most every time. 

Very weird today, the passenger in a BMW did a Jeep wave to me in my Rubicon. ?‍♂️ 

• Like 1

JK gets a lot of attention, I factor in 10 minutes extra on every journey for chatting to people about it ?

Had a guy in a van basically circle me on the M6 tooting his horn at videoing ?

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

you've got to love driving a JK.  Even locally people will come up and talk to me about it.

I have noticed JL drivers don't seem to understand the Jeep wave, as I've never had one wave back when I've passed one.

• 2 months later...
  • Platinum Member
the1970Jules
On 21/05/2019 at 09:03, fen01 said:

you've got to love driving a JK.  Even locally people will come up and talk to me about it.

I have noticed JL drivers don't seem to understand the Jeep wave, as I've never had one wave back when I've passed one.

So true.  I drive a JL and have been "left hanging" twice in the last week.  It's not as if they're common!

In my Abarth Spider I find most other Spider drivers (of all types) will wave.  Hopefully JL drivers will learn to adopt the Jeep wave soon.