Damien1990

• Platinum Member
Damien1990

Hello All, 

I am new to this so be nice! every since watching Jurassic park as a kid (30 years old now) i have been in love with the Jeep Wrangler. 

since passing my driving test 4 years ago i thought the dream will come true and at last i can get a wrangler...... that's at least what i though..... man those things are expensive and hard to find!! 

any way to stay with the jeep family that i love so much i leased a Jeep Renegade 1.6 longitude and that was it i was hooked - jeeps for life!!

i have since got out of that and now i have finally invested properly in my dream car and now am the very proud owner of a Jeep Wrangler 2.8 Sahara auto (wanted a Rubicon but a little to much for my blood at this moment in my life) i can not wait to work on her and see what i can make of her. i am interested in meeting up with fellow Jeep owners and see what they are doing with their cars. so if there is anyone in reading give us a shout...... without further adieu, let me introduce you to my new baby ? 

#JEEP LIFE  

file-9.jpeg

file-10.jpeg

file-11.jpeg

Jeep rear 1 .jpeg

Jeep rear 2.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the club from another Wrangler owner in Reading.

There are a few of us local so you might see a few about.

Next event is Brands Hatch Speedfest, too late to join the club stand, but you could still come down and meet a few club members and even get a ride round the off road course for a donation to charity.

Cheers Neal

Welcome , Great colour choice !

Rescue Green is the best JK colour ....

Im a bit biased , originally standard Rescue green and now Raptor Berliner in Rescue Green paint code ?

E923540F-19FA-4FB1-B095-7DADD280EBE9.jpeg

821971B9-C1AF-4181-9522-05CBB9A9890A.jpeg