Matt from Kent

Mattsjeep

• Platinum Member

Hi all I am Matt the proud owner of a new Rubicon JL.I plan to start using it off road once it has a few miles under its belt. Had it just over 3 weeks now and having got used to the tyre noise am loving it. The only issue so far is a warning for "service shifter", just a bit unfortunate it has decided to do this on Easter weekend. Hope fully the dealer will be able to resolve this quickly. All that remains is to say hopefully I will start meeting other members soon.

IMG_20190421_153228.jpg

• Platinum Member

Welcome to the Club. ? Very Nice, got any plans for it..... or just keeping it stock for now?

• Platinum Member

Welcome to the Club. ? Very Nice, got any plans for it..... or just keeping it stock for now?

........and in answer to this question I see that bigger tyres are already on the shopping list ?

4 minutes ago, TimC said:

........and in answer to this question I see that bigger tyres are already on the shopping list ?

You beat me to this one @TimC ??

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member

,thanks for the comments folks, as to changes only small at present. New tyres as per my questions in the tech section, some rock slider/steps to replace the ones that are on it to help the wife get in and out, and getting the underneath undersealed for now. Then learning how to use it properly off road.