Salisbury Plains Sunday May 18th 2014 ******FULL******

stewart

• Administrators

Stewart,

have just made a donation as well, my Paypal account name is Ambient Green.

Regards

J

Thanks  :great:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• mark

• 46stm

• Chrisby

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

Yes please put me down  :glasses:  :great:

I am Confirmed & Donation Paid.  :great:

Be nice too see you out and about again Fil  :great:

• Platinum Member

Yes Mark, but if all goes well might come up on Saturday to Billing, but without the Jeep on the Bike to say "Hello!!" . If it fail on Saturday then I will see you on the 18th May.

Fil.

• Platinum Member

Yes Mark, but if all goes well might come up on Saturday to Billing, but without the Jeep on the Bike to say "Hello!!" . If it fail on Saturday then I will see you on the 18th May.

Fil.

:great: brilliant .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Hi,

I would really love to participate on the 18th, Please can you put me on the list. Will make a donation today.

• Platinum Member

Johann Marx added a Basil to his request to join on page 3 is this you ? If this is the case there has been an oversight by admin and I would suggest that you be added in with Graham and Neal and I will drop out .

• Administrators

Johann Marx added a Basil to his request to join on page 3 is this you ? If this is the case there has been an oversight by admin and I would suggest that you be added in with Graham and Neal and I will drop out .

Just to clarify things we only add members who have posted directly as we don't know who you are and can not validate your membership otherwise!

Sorry but I hope you understand Basil we should have made this clear on page 3 with Johann ! 

• Administrators

Hi,

I would really love to participate on the 18th, Please can you put me on the list. Will make a donation today.

Ok Mark has Given up his place so your on!

• Administrators

Not long now ! Is everyone who is down as confirmed still ok for this Sunday!  :great:

Not long now ! Is everyone who is down as confirmed still ok for this Sunday!  :great:

Yes still ok for me  :happy:

I'm still good, Me and my boy are looking forward to it :great:

Just fitted a new CB radio as my old one kept blowing fuses when I put it in a couple of weeks ago.

Need to take up the carpets and route the wires neater but its good for now  :icon_e_biggrin:

Well I think it is, Living out in the sticks I can't even rely on a passing Taxi to check its working  :rofl:

Oh and I can highly recommend the CB shop "Thunderpole" next to Billing aquadrome. Very helpful, Friendly and knowledgeable guy in there.

Hope I'm ok to mention them as its rare these day's to find such excellent help and advice in a shop.

• Platinum Member

I Agree with Chris re Thunderpole , they have some very nice equipment as well from a basic set right up to full on high tech kit  :great:

• Administrators

I Agree with Chris re Thunderpole , they have some very nice equipment as well from a basic set right up to full on high tech kit  :great:

Just spoken to them on discount for the Club as it happens ! Will keep you posted!

Darn, Did tell them I was a member just in case!

Anyways was very pleased with what I got for the money, it's nice when you get advised to go for something cheaper than you intended as it's what will suit you rather than suit the retailers till!

Stewart, was gonna give you a call re the Billing show in August, hectic week after being away. Catch up and chat on Sunday ?

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Administrators

Darn, Did tell them I was a member just in case!

Anyways was very pleased with what I got for the money, it's nice when you get advised to go for something cheaper than you intended as it's what will suit you rather than suit the retailers till!

Stewart, was gonna give you a call re the Billing show in August, hectic week after being away. Catch up and chat on Sunday ?

Chris

No problem have you got my mobile?

Any one else want a contact number for me on Sunday please PM me !

Hi Stewart,Yes Mark sent it to me thanks.

See you all Sunday

• Platinum Member

as I just today received new antenna, cable and mount for the JK from...........Thunderpole!

• Administrators

Quick Recce today with Steve (46stm) on the trip for the weekend !

IMG_5529.thumb.jpg.af8b150cab9dc04fab4923b58831690f.jpg

IMG_5540.thumb.jpg.454c302b55658e73754bce1275f7cc06.jpg

IMG_5547.thumb.jpg.2c01059cfa9e0fd1e19026e28976da67.jpg