WXT Icebreaker at Walters Arena

CandsEvo7

• Platinum Member

Couple of pics from a day out at Walters arena back at the end of Dec, Black is my wifes , silver is mine

DS1_7146.jpg

DS1_7120.jpg

DS1_7127.jpg

DS1_7135.jpg

DS1_7138.jpg

DS1_7140.jpg

DS1_7103.jpg

DS1_7094.jpg

DS1_7087.jpg

DS1_7086.jpg

DS1_7082.jpg

• Like 3

• Platinum Member

His N Hers Jeeps fantastic ?. Wont ever happen for me, the wife loves her Mini too much ?

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

nice brace of jeeps, it is a fantastic site, I have been there a over dozen times, and find new places every time. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Two very nice JKs there, lucky to have two in the family and some really good pics as well ? Looks like a fun time was had ? 

Quick question: your silver JK looks like it is running modular steel wheels, is that right and if so where did you get the centre caps?

Edited by TimC

• Platinum Member
8 hours ago, TimC said:

Two very nice JKs there, lucky to have two in the family and some really good pics as well ? Looks like a fun time was had ? 

Quick question: your silver JK looks like it is running modular steel wheels, is that right and if so where did you get the centre caps?

Hi Tim, they are Pro Comp Steels (series 98) centre caps are procomp too, available from Jeepey , centre caps would prob fit if the centrebore was close