my new ride

hedge

• Platinum Member

hi hears my new ride a KJ renegade. after 5 land rovers i can't stand them and fancy something new. im the 2nd owner and done only 53,000 miles. where can i in the UK buy jeep parts please. regards Andy

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.951c56e20e5af07bb86bee8d1b121273.jpg

• Platinum Member

Most 'consumables' like Filters, Oils, Brake Discs, Pads  etc can be obtained from your local Motor Factors or online - ebay etc, but choose carefully!

Spares from ACD of Lancashire (Chryser/Jeep breakers) There are others - for new and used spares.

When you've been a member on here for a while and made a few posts, you can download a  Manual and Parts List for your KJ. (I think that still applies?)

Also a build sheet for your vehicle so you know what the diff ratios are  etc.

Then find Part Number, google it and you should find what you're looking for.

If you want to 'mod it up' for more serious off road use, the possibilities are endless! Check out the Cherokee KJ threads on this site.

730455184_BordaDayWhitecliff23Feb2013014.thumb.JPG.1a6f4afe2b6b287d707157f792157203.JPG

I've added a set of steel wheels and mud terrain tyres since this photo was taken, and changed the lights for LED's.