American Speedfest 7 - 2019 - 01 June & 02 June

Jules

Two options available to join us at this spectacular event;

1 Jeep Owners Club Stand

2 Jeep Owners Club / MSV  Off-road Experience - Volunteer driving for Charity (Air Ambulance), and volunteers for Admin duty.

• 1- Show your Jeep on the Club Stand - Club members only. 20 spaces available Saturday. 20 spaces available Sunday.

Please let us know if you wish to participate and have your Jeep on the Club Stand. Either the Saturday, the Sunday or both days.

The club will provide an event entry ticket for one club member (driver) and their Jeep only.

ALL other occupants in the Jeep will need to purchase tickets from the Speedfest event website or pay at the gate on the day. No other passes or permits are provided.

TO QUALIFY FOR A TICKET YOU NEED TO BE AVAILABLE FOR THE WHOLE DAY. 

YOU NEED TO ARRIVE BEFORE THE MAIN GATE OPENS TO THE PUBLIC, AND CAN ONLY LEAVE WITH YOUR JEEP ONCE THE EVENT CLOSES TO THE PUBLIC.

THIS IS A DIRECTIVE FROM THE ORGANISERS, MSV.

Please visit JOCShop club events section, American Speedfest, choose your option to secure your Club Stand E ticket. This is the only acceptable method to obtain your Club Stand E ticket. Posting a request in the forum will not secure you a place. E tickets will be emailed nearer the event date for those successful to print off and bring with them. If you fail to provide this Jeep Owners Club E ticket upon arrival to the event you will be charged an admission fee by the organisers or refused entry.

Please ensure your email address provided to us is correct within your member information section.

Information needed:

Name (Your “real” name)

Jeep model:

Registration number:

Day/ Days attending

Mobile phone contact number:

ALL THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS REQUIRED. FAILURE TO SUPPLY WILL RESULT IN NO ALLOCATION.

• 2 - MSV/JOC Charity 4x4 Off-road Experience - Volunteer Drivers & Volunteers to manage registration of participants required: Club members only.

This year we will have TWO different off-road courses on offer to raise money for Air Ambulance.

To enable the Jeep Owners Club to offer both experiences we require a minimum of six Jeeps, plus admin help.

All Jeeps must be road legal.

Please let us know if you can volunteer either Saturday, Sunday, or both days. With a Jeep or helping with public registration/admin.

Preferably, but not limited to, 4dr Jeep models as the more guests we can accommodate the better given the high demand.

We aim to maximise the number of seats available for the charity rides and provide ease of getting the participants in and out. If you volunteered and worked the event last year you will understand why this is the preferred setup. 

Mud Terrian Tyres are a minimum prerequisite based upon course design and conditions that could prevail.

A briefing will take place each morning for all drivers prior to venturing out to the off-road site.

MEMBERS WHO VOLUNTEER THEIR TIME NEED TO ARRIVE BEFORE THE MAIN GATE OPENS TO THE PUBLIC, AT THE OFF-ROAD VENUE, AND CAN ONLY LEAVE THE OFF-ROAD VENUE ONCE THE EVENT CLOSES TO THE PUBLIC.

THIS IS A DIRECTIVE FROM THE ORGANISERS, MSV

In return for volunteering your support for Charity, whether driving or helping with Admin, the Jeep Owners Club will provide the following:

An event weekend pass for you(driver), your Jeep, and all other occupants.

A weekend camping permit for driver and occupants.

In return for volunteering your support for Charity with your Jeep, MSV will provide:

”Top Up Your Fuel Tank”, whether it be Petrol or Diesel. (Only if your are volunteering for the driving.)

This is to be at the circuit at the end of each day only.

You are required to arrive at the start of the day with a full tank of fuel to qualify for this. 

Please visit the JOCShop club events section, American Speedfest to secure your ticket/to volunteer your services. Your E tickets and camping permit will be emailed nearer the event date to print off and bring to the event.  If you fail to provide this Jeep Owners Club E ticket and camping permit upon arrival to the event you will be charged an admission fee and a camping fee by the organisers or refused entry. No other passes or permits are provided.

Please ensure your email address provided to us is correct within your member information section.

Information needed:

Name of driver (Your “real” name)

Number of occupants including driver.

Jeep model:

Registration number:

Day/ Days volunteering:

Specify if camping required: Yes/No

Which Days Camping: Fri? Sat? Sun?

If applicable: Number of persons camping(please list if adult / child), & number of tent pitches required. (Cannot exceed 5 persons / 5 Tents)

Mobile phone contact number

ALL THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS REQUIRED. FAILURE TO SUPPLY WILL RESULT IN NO ALLOCATION.

*ONLY APPLY IF YOUR ARE ABLE TO VOLUNTEER FOR THE DURATION OF THE WHOLE DAY AT THE OFF-ROAD VENUE PLEASE.

ANY questions regarding the actual event can be found within the American Speedfest 7 website.

https://www.speedfest.co.uk/

CAMPING - Jeep Owners Club are allocated an area within the Quiet section. All are welcome to join us. Please remember if you need to purchase a ticket. Only Volunteer Off-roading members receive a JOC camping permit. All other must purchase tickets.

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

IMPORTANT:

Please remember:

Jeep Owners Club members only

Club Stand Entitlements:

One Jeep vehicle entry ticket. One driver only ticket. No other passes or permits provided.

Volunteer Off-roading Driver Entitlements:

One Jeep vehicle entry ticket. Entry tickets for all occupants of vehicle (maximum 5). Tickets to camping (maximum 5 persons, 5 pitches). Top up your fuel tank, end of each day.

No other passes or permits provided.

Tickets can be obtained by visiting the Jeep events section within the JOCshop.

Please ensure you read carefully the requirements for Club Stand or Off-road venue as information required is different, as are the benefits with each ticket.

On behalf of the Jeep Owners Club Team,

Jules.

CLUB STAND

Saturday

• JimC (JOC Team) GC WJ
  • JimO (JOC Team) GC Trackhawk 
  • PaulK (JOC Team) Wrangler TJ
  • Paul Norris Wrangler TJ. 
  • Andrew Hedge KJ Renegade
  • Phil Checketts Wrangler YJ
  • Clint Frost Wrangler JKU
  • TJ Trev Wrangler TJ

Sunday

• JimC - (JOC Team) GC WJ
  • JimO (JOC Team) GC Trackhawk 
  • PaulK (JOC Team) Wrangler TJ
  • Nick Deeprose Wrangler JK
  • Geoff Meadows Wrangler TJ
  • Paul Norris Wrangler TJ.
  • Martin Webster Cherokee KL
  • Andy Harding Renegade BU
  • Arnold Castillo GC Summit
  • TJ Trev Wrangler TJ

VOLUNTEER DRIVER OFF-ROAD VENUE

Saturday

• Jules (JOC Team) - Wrangler JKU
  • Neal (JOC Team) - Wrangler JKU
  • Brad (JOC Team) Wrangler JKU
  • ChrisC (JOC Team) Wrangler JKU
  • Geoff Meadows Wrangler TJ 
  • Marcus Durand GC WJ
  • Jeep UK Wrangler JL
  • Jeep UK Wrangler JL

Sunday

• Jules (JOC Team) Wrangler JKU
  • Brad (JOC Team) Wrangler JKU
  • ChrisC (JOC Team) Wrangler JKU
  • Paul Dennis Wrangler JK
  • Marcus Durand GC WJ
  •  Clint Frost Wrangler JKU
  • Jeep UK Wrangler JL
  • Jeep UK Wrangler JL

VOLUNTEER PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION / ADMIN

Saturday

• Andrew Hedge
  • Paul K
  • Geoff Meadows 
  • Harry H

Sunday

• Paul K
  • Harry H

CAMPING

Friday

• Brad
  • ChrisC
  • PaulK
  • Geoff Meadows
  • Robert Galbraith 
  • Jim O
  • Harry H
  • Marcus
  • Jules
  • Clint

Saturday

• Brad
  • ChrisC
  • PaulK
  • Nick Deeprose + Child
  • Geoff Meadows
  • Robert Galbraith 
  • Jim O
  • Harry H
  • Marcus
  • Jules
  • Clint

Sunday

• Geoff Meadows

• Platinum Member
geoff meadows

pm sent to joc  admin hope  I sent it to the correct place  thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member
Paul.dennis@btinternet.co

Hello Jules

please include me for the Sunday. I will be happy to provide 4x4 rides if there is space

Thanks

PAUL

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks to all who have replied so far. You have been allocated as per your requests received.

Please remember that if you have requested a place on the club stand and are wanting to camp that you will need to purchase the appropriate camping permit(s) direct from the event organisers in advance.

• Platinum Member

Hello Jules

please include me for the saturday. hope i filled in the form correctly. 

Places are starting to be taken as this event draws nearer now.

If you would like to be part of this fantastic weekend then there is no time like the present to apply for your complimentary JOC tickets for either the Club Stand or the Off-road venue.

Tickets can be obtained by sending the relevant information by JOC message facility to “jocadmin”, or via the Jeep events section within the JOCshop.

Please ensure you read carefully the requirements for Club Stand or Off-road venue as information required is different, as are the benefits with each ticket.

Information about the American Speedfest 2019

https://www.speedfest.co.uk/

• Platinum Member

I've got myself some tickets for the quiet camping field for my wife, child and myself.

Looking forward to meeting some of you down there.

We have a caravan so I don't know if we'll be able to be next to you lot as it says caravans will be guided in.

Who knows but I cant wait ?

• Like 1

Hi Motley,

We aim to be setting up our allocated camp area sometime on the Friday. It will be clearly marked, with club flags etc.

Hope you are able to park up with us or at the very least near us. Either way you are very welcome.

If you would like to offer your support, and/or that of your Jeep, for the Charity part of this event organised by the Jeep Owners Club at the Off-road venue, please don’t forget the complimentary benefits being provided by the club, and also those by MSV.

*****In return for volunteering your support for Charity, the Jeep Owners Club will provide the following*****

• An event weekend pass for you(driver), your Jeep, and all other occupants. Maximum five.
  • A weekend camping permit for driver and occupants. Maximum five persons, five pitches.

*****In return for volunteering your support for Charity, MSV will provide:*****

• ”Top Up Your Fuel Tank”, whether it be Petrol or Diesel. This is to be at the circuit uat the end of each day only. (You are required to arrive at the start of the day with a full tank of fuel to qualify for this)

Please read the first post to ensure clarification if required.

• Platinum Member
On 29/03/2019 at 19:36, Jules said:

Hi Motley,

We aim to be setting up our allocated camp area sometime on the Friday. It will be clearly marked, with club flags etc.

Hope you are able to park up with us or at the very least near us. Either way you are very welcome.

Perfect thanks.

Looking forward to it ?

Edited by Motley

• Platinum Member

Interested in coming along on the Sunday just can’t work out how to send a PM 

HELP PLEASE 

Regards Martin

Hi Martin,

Are you interested in joining the Club Stand for the Sunday or volunteering help at the off-road venue?

Let me know and I will the send you a message so that you can reply. Much easier.

Thanks for your interest,

Jules

• Platinum Member

Hi Jules

Just the club stand please as I will be meeting the family but if I can get away for an hour will pop by and lend a hand.

Regards Martin

Martin,

You will need to let me have the information via our JOCShop events section.

Look forward to receiving your details to allocate you a space and see you at the event.

Have updated the attendance list.

Please remember.....if your request is to be allocated a space on the club stand your ticket will only gain you access to the event for the Jeep and ONE occupant (the driver).

Anyone else in the vehicle at the time of entry to the circuit must be in receipt of the appropriate valid entry ticket. This is your responsibility to ensure this is done.

• Platinum Member

so gutted I won't be able to go this year as I'm going to be in hospital, but hope you guys and girls have a great time!!! Cheers luke 98 jeep grand Cherokee zj 

20180609_082143.jpg

• Sad 1

• Platinum Member

Hi Jules,

I am interested in club stand duty on Sat and possibly Sunday too with my YJ. 

A couple of questions:

I have read that I have to be available all day.  Obviously the Jeeps have to be on the stand but do the owners have to stay on the stand as well?  It seems a silly question but I would like to see some of the show too.

Second  are there any off roading opportunities for me?  Such as having a go round the courses or helping out if they are short of seats for giving charity rides (I will not apply for off road duty as I only have one passenger seat and driving all day is too much for a poor old OAP).

Thanks.

Hi Digger,

Your YJ and you will be more than welcome to join us on the Club Stand or the off-roading venue.

If you decide upon the club stand you will find that the visiting public are always interested in the Jeeps and anything you have done, so do like to chat to the owners. The event is a really friendly one and other members on the stand in the past have always had a good natter amongst themselves and with the visitors throughout the day.

You can leave the stand and enjoy the Speedfest as you would like, but we kindly ask that some of your time is on the stand also.

There are no off-roading opportunities at this event for members to have a drive around. Should you want to experience the off-roading then you and your YJ will need to be available all day to take passengers around the courses we have arranged. There are no exceptions to this as we are running the Jeeps for Charity. 

Many thanks for the offer of help with the off-roading or attending the club stand.

No matter which option you decide you are very welcome.

Once you have decided, visit the JOCShop to let us have your details.