Jim

Whitecliff Quarry Colford Glos - April 6th 2019 - Registration Now Open

Timbo

Count me in....I can't get the online payment to work anyone else having problems?

Chrisby

Should be working ,just checked it and all works and goes through to PayPal ?

frosty

just tried 2 different credit cards, neither would go through, site did not give me an option for pay pal, please put me down to pay on the day. 

Chrisby

This is being looked at, will let you know when the issues resolved ?

BrianJ

Hi, can you add me to event.  Tried making payment but still coming up with error.

Jim
12 hours ago, frosty said:

just tried 2 different credit cards, neither would go through, site did not give me an option for pay pal, please put me down to pay on the day. 

Added to the list :rsz_img11:and the payment options will be sorted shortly.

Jim
1 hour ago, BrianJ said:

Hi, can you add me to event.  Tried making payment but still coming up with error.

added to the list :rsz_1img3:

John

Have we two frosty’s in the club ? He seems to be on the list twice but paying £££ :rsz_1img5:

Jim
27 minutes ago, John said:

Have we two frosty’s in the club ? He seems to be on the list twice but paying £££ :rsz_1img5:

Doh! my mistake :rsz_img15:

frosty

can I pay on the day ?

Volant165
9 hours ago, frosty said:

can I pay on the day ?

Hi, 

You need to book and pay in advance. If we cannot get the paypal link to work in 48 hours we will send you BACS payment details. Sorry for the delay but we just migrated the JOC store to live within the forum to simplify the process. Love IT. 

Steveukx

Hi all really sorry but I’m going to have to back out of white cliff, WJ’s broken and time and funds won’t get it fixed in time and the accommodation i’d sorted fell through. Not meant to be I guess.

thanks Steve

frosty
14 hours ago, Volant165 said:

Hi, 

You need to book and pay in advance. If we cannot get the paypal link to work in 48 hours we will send you BACS payment details. Sorry for the delay but we just migrated the JOC store to live within the forum to simplify the process. Love IT. 

I am in China at the moment, I cannot use Bacs from here, ( without a huge bill from my phone), why cant I pay with my card, or pay on the day ??

Volant165
5 hours ago, frosty said:

I am in China at the moment, I cannot use Bacs from here, ( without a huge bill from my phone), why cant I pay with my card, or pay on the day ??

We are working on the payment link at the moment. Stewart is in Australia and trying to upgrade the platform software which includes our payment links. 

This event is not pay on the gate sorry. Sit tight and hopefully the IT godz will cooperate with our upgrade!

frosty

any news on this, just tried to pay again, but not able to, I am not home very often, and do not want to miss this event? 

Volant165

Sorry it's not quite there yet. Please send me a PM with what error you got, etc. We are 70% thru the updates at the moment. 

Tom3Warren

Hi all. I’m new to the club. Is this a Gloucestershire event? If so are there any spaces left?

tommy 

• Like 1

Volant165

Hi Tommy,

Yes it is. Spaces are still available, details on the first page of this post.

CandsEvo7

HI Jim,

can you add 2 places for me please -  2 jeeps

Simon Miskelly

Claire Miskelly

Volant165
14 hours ago, CandsEvo7 said:

HI Jim,

can you add 2 places for me please -  2 jeeps

Simon Miskelly

Claire Miskelly

Added, see you there!

frosty
On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 19:16, Volant165 said:

Sorry it's not quite there yet. Please send me a PM with what error you got, etc. We are 70% thru the updates at the moment. 

hi, I sent you a message, I still cannot pay for this event, it may be due to me using a VPN as I am in China, I am back on the 24th March, if I am not able to pay till then, please can you hold my place ?

Volant165

Gotcha space saved

hedge

how many spaces available and why do we pay in advance and not on the day please. 

Volant165
21 minutes ago, hedge said:

how many spaces available and why do we pay in advance and not on the day please. 

Hi Hedge,

10 places left. We hire the site exclusively for our use. Not a show up and pay and play. Unlike the majority of our other events we are restricted to 25 rigs including the JOC marshals. We need confirmation/payment in advance only on this event given that we can only have 25.

Our online store upgrade is having hiccups so I will message those signed up with our BACS details. 

Any more questions feel free to PM me directly. Hope to see you there, it is a great site.

Jim O