Super Sausage this Saturday 10am anybody?

Volant165

• Platinum Member

Hi All,

Anyone fancy “meating up” this Saturday 10am at the iconic cafe racer Super Sausage on the A5 in Towcester?

3 hours ago, Volant165 said:

Hi All,

Anyone fancy “meating up” this Saturday 10am at the iconic cafe racer Super Sausage on the A5 in Towcester?

Jim,

Sounds like a great idea, but I’m back on the football duties Saturday mornings till April. Otherwise it would be good to catch up.

Neal

• Platinum Member
2 hours ago, doodle said:

Might be up for this... Saw the post on another forum...

Yes the Jeep SRT gang will be joining us.  I’m coming along in my Trackhawk. 

• Platinum Member

I'll check the plans but would like to finally meet some of you lot ?. Just googled super sausage, who would of know that there is more than one.

But i see the one off the A5 .

• Platinum Member
8 hours ago, BigHank said:

I'll check the plans but would like to finally meet some of you lot ?. Just googled super sausage, who would of know that there is more than one.

But i see the one off the A5 .

Yes when in doubt just remember Super Sausage in the Towcester 

• Platinum Member

We will be at this one.        35 Watling St, Potterspury, Towcester NN12 7QD

• Platinum Member
30 minutes ago, Clint said:

Hi Jim, I am hoping to make it subject to project work. Will be great to see "The Beast". ?

Hey Clint hope you can make it. Would be great to catch up!

• Platinum Member

…….and talking of which, while we were there chatting,  I'm sure I heard Alex say if his Rubi doesn't sell then he'll definitely be putting a 6.4 HEMI in it! which almost makes me wish him bad luck with the sale, I would just love to see that ?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member

It's all relative...….you park it next to one with a 3 1/2" lift and 37s and your bound to feel that way ?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member
25 minutes ago, TimC said:

It's all relative...….you park it next to one with a 3 1/2" lift and 37s and your bound to feel that way ?

I'm going to park in the corner next time.  Or make sure there are no spaces either side of me...

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member
Slayercommathe

wow, could have given us a bit more notice. 3 days just is not enough. Kinda angry about this

• Platinum Member
27 minutes ago, Slayercommathe said:

wow, could have given us a bit more notice. 3 days just is not enough. Kinda angry about this

To be honest I wouldn’t fuss about it too much, some of these things are “next weekend”, some are months notice.....there’ll be another one along soon don’t worry. I also think this meet was actually an SRT Club meet up which the rest of us mere JOC types kind of gatecrashed which is why the short notice in this case. 

• Platinum Member
45 minutes ago, Slayercommathe said:

Hi,

Spontaneous “cars and coffee” will happen. They are cool and actually a growing international trend. 

Anyone — please free to take the lead and have a local meet up, that’s a great part of our community and easy to do on the forum. 

Hope to see all at Slindon!