off road thursday 20th Dec

zapcat52

• Platinum Member
9 hours ago, zapcat52 said:

hi, anyone fancy trying Strata Florida in Wales on Thursday ?

It's really good to see somebody just putting up an "anybody fancy doing a green lane" post now and again  ? and I'd love to join you on Strata Florida ……...sadly, like John, I am fully occupied running around trying to tie up loose ends at work before Christmas all this week so can't ?. Hope you get a few people take you up on it, sounds like it will be good ( if rather chilly! ) keep us posted if you go again next year.

Cheers  

• Platinum Member
On ‎17‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 03:02, zapcat52 said:

hi, anyone fancy trying Strata Florida in Wales on Thursday ?

...are you planning on doing it in a day - drive over to Wales, do Strata Florida (only) and drive back or are you stopping over somewhere?

• Platinum Member
Stew the Jeep

There are other lanes in the area but some I think have VROs Whitestones is frequently sabotaged and the Wayfarer is a must do

• Platinum Member
55 minutes ago, Stew the Jeep said:

There are other lanes in the area but some I think have VROs Whitestones is frequently sabotaged and the Wayfarer is a must do

Wayfarer is a long old drive from Strata Florida though isn't it Stew? Up nearish to Bala? One to do on a N. Wales trip unless you are making a few days of it I'd have thought. 

• Platinum Member

driving up wed morning, plan is to do a lane in the afternoon, find a hotel or b and b and then do strata Thursday morning, drive home Friday

• Platinum Member

Ffair Rhos is a nice lane and about the nearest to Strata from the South if you are looking for something for the Wednesday afternoon. Good luck, hope it goes well. Should be great fun, post up some pics when you get back ?

• Jules locked this topic