Jeep Music

TimC

• Platinum Member

There I was trundling round the M25 on Friday in the JK listening to some stuff when American Girl by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers came on. Now this wasn’t really a surprise as it was my library on shuffle and I like Tom Petty anyway but it seemed to me that the Jeep liked it too.....or Tom petty liked the Jeep if you know what I mean, they just seemed to go well together .....so I put on a few more Tom Petty tracks and it appears that Pretty much any Tom Petty track goes with driving a Jeep......Free Fallin, Louisiana Rain, Refugee, Learning to Fly, won’t back down........

It’s not that I don’t like listening to other stuff but I think the JK likes Tom Petty. I never experienced this with any of my BMWs ........but none of them had any real character, or maybe it was just German reserve. Just wondered if anyone else had noticed this and if their Jeeps have a particular affinity for any specific genre or artist....?

• Platinum Member

Florence Welch, Gaga, Paloma, J Lo, Meghan Trainor, Ellie G, Bucks Fizz ?

Oh wait, I've a MP4 player in the Pioneer does that count?? (only for passenger use of course)

and dont forget Gotye.......

Edited by jeepjimboy
forgot item

• Platinum Member
Stew the Jeep

AC/DC The Boss Lynyrd Skynyrd and a awesome new British Southern Rock band called Sons of Liberty 

• Platinum Member
On 03/12/2018 at 11:39, jeepjimboy said:

Florence Welch, Gaga, Paloma, J Lo, Meghan Trainor, Ellie G, Bucks Fizz ?

Oh wait, I've a MP4 player in the Pioneer does that count?? (only for passenger use of course)

and dont forget Gotye.......

Jim.......really? Lady Gaga, Jeniffer Lopez, Paloma Faith ....AND Bucks Fizz ?, ...well it is a bright Yellow Jeep after all...?

• Platinum Member
14 hours ago, TimC said:

Jim.......really? Lady Gaga, Jeniffer Lopez, Paloma Faith ....AND Bucks Fizz ?, ...well it is a bright Yellow Jeep after all...?

Eye candy Mon ami eye candy.  Not whilst I'm driving of course, officer..........