Local Club meet - 2019 - Two Iconic Brands - Jeep & Harley Davidson

Jules

Two greats icons, one aim. Enjoy the spirit of life.

Some of you may already know that there is a significant connection between these two ICONIC brands throughout mainland Europe. Both brands intertwined at various events, shows, and rallies.

So;

How many of you members have both of these prestigious brands I wonder?

Or how many own a Jeep, yet are interested in the Harley Davidson brand as well as Jeep?

At this moment in time I am just wanting to gauge interest to see if any members would like to meet up with either their Jeep or their Harley at a Harley / Jeep dealership sometime in 2019.

Could even be arranged more than just the once..........

The meet could be just for a gathering and a chat..........

Could be for a chat and then a drive & ride out..........

The choice is completely down to you.....the members.

Jeep or Harley.....does not matter which you bring along.

THIS IS CURRENTLY ONLY AN IDEA.

All I need to know at the moment is where your preferred Harley Davidson /Jeep Dealer is located if you would like a meet to be arranged. It does not need to be your nearest.

Thanks, Jules

Please let me know the following;

• Name - Harley Davidson Dealership / Jeep Dealership 
  • Jules - Kent - Maidstone HD / Horsham Jeep
  • BikerSco - Glasgow HD  - West Coast / TBA
  • Harleyken - Shaws HD / Thames Tunbridge Wells
  • Paul - Maidstone HD / TBA
  • Geoff - TBA / TBA

8572488B-E367-4565-9488-F5A7F1FCAAB9.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Platinum Member

Hi @Jules

I have a Jeep Wrangler Sahara and a Harley Davidson Street Glide Special. My closest dealership for my Harley is West Coast Harley Davidson in Glasgow. I'm actually an ex club officer of Clyde Valley HOG but now a prospect for a local MCC. My local Jeep dealership os called Iain Grieves in Falkirk but I haven't had the greatest experience with them so looking for a new dealership to use.

Always happy to meet up with fellow enthusiasts. 

MyJK.jpg.81f93c518721be76fe456a27249a2446.jpgme_on_bike.thumb.jpg.e54179f0b5581a12e060676a73ce782f.jpg

Nice ride Dude ?

As the year progresses I am hoping to get a few meeting places set up, with the help of our members, at either Jeep Dealers and/or Harley Dealers. The choice is entirely down to members and the choice of vehicle they use to attend....but is has to be a Harley or a Jeep remember!

Let me know if you can assist in your area as this would be very much appreciated.

5EC0C26A-78DE-4C16-813D-0A88117CA180.jpeg

• Platinum Member
geoff meadows
2 hours ago, Jules said:

Nice ride Dude ?

As the year progresses I am hoping to get a few meeting places set up, with the help of our members, at either Jeep Dealers and/or Harley Dealers. The choice is entirely down to members and the choice of vehicle they use to attend.

Let me know if you can assist in your area as this would be very much appreciated.

5EC0C26A-78DE-4C16-813D-0A88117CA180.jpeg

hi  jules   i like your idea willing to give you a hand  if there are enough members interested  local to me north west based  myself   give me a shout  as you  move on with your plans

• Platinum Member
On 09/01/2019 at 20:06, Jules said:

Nice ride Dude ?

As the year progresses I am hoping to get a few meeting places set up, with the help of our members, at either Jeep Dealers and/or Harley Dealers. The choice is entirely down to members and the choice of vehicle they use to attend.

Hi @Jules always happy to help out where I can. If a meet is planned for Glasgow i'm sure I can pull a few strings with the dealership to get a nice welcome if we have a few people turn up and make a day of it.

IMG_6697.jpg

Many thanks for the feed back and offers of assistance. Will keep you informed of progress.

How to enjoy both Jeep and the Harley......Take them both on the adventure!

4A8F7650-E416-4443-B081-E8C3E0908A10.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member
Paul.dennis@btinternet.co

Hello Jules 

I have a Harley too. Maidstone is my nearest dealer. They do complement each other very well

570CEE11-9B2F-40C9-BE42-DEDF7FA50B6E.jpeg

203A7402-1511-477D-BFE8-88280153FEEF.jpeg

• Like 1