UK Version Jeeps

NIck5728

• Platinum Member

Hi everyone,

My Jeep is a 2014 build  2015 reg, 3.6L, 4dr, wrangler, sports, unlimited, can anyone tell me what is the UK equivalent as I am trying to get a valuation for the correct shipping insurance, as UK Jeeps are more expensive than AU jeeps and I cannot find an Identical (like for like) model ..???

Cheers..

• Administrators
2 hours ago, NIck5728 said:

Hi everyone,

My Jeep is a 2014 build  2015 reg, 3.6L, 4dr, wrangler, sports, unlimited, can anyone tell me what is the UK equivalent as I am trying to get a valuation for the correct shipping insurance, as UK Jeeps are more expensive than AU jeeps and I cannot find an Identical (like for like) model ..???

Cheers..

Unfortunately we haven't had the sport version in the UK for sometime ! It was a good base entry model to Wrangler! The closet to it would be a Sahara version (the next one up from the Sport)

• Platinum Member

Thanks for that Stewart, considering my vehicle is a 3.6L would you have any idea what the average price would be with 44K on the clock. Does the Unlimited label have any impact on the price, i.e. limited number produced.

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, NIck5728 said:

Thanks for that Stewart, considering my vehicle is a 3.6L would you have any idea what the average price would be with 44K on the clock. Does the Unlimited label have any impact on the price, i.e. limited number produced.

Unlimited is just means it's 4dr Version I guess you're asking 44K in Kilometres ? So about 27K miles? 

Have a look on sites like https://www.autotrader.co.uk/  prices are relatively high at the moment. 

I have the opposite problem shipping to Australia ! 

• Platinum Member

I have looked on the autotrader site but all of the Sahara vehicles are 2.8L, I was just wondering how the difference in engine size would affect the value.  The mileage was 44,000 miles.

I'll keep looking.  Good luck with your shipment..

• Platinum Member

Check autotrader and add £5Kor £10K on top to give yourself a buffer if your shipment sinks. Saves you the grief of being short and my experiences dealing with marine insurance was that for the extra cover it did not add much to the premium.