What first and can i get hold of them !

BigHank

• Platinum Member

I haven't had my Commander that long, but i'm hooked. What to do first, yes nice big tyres, lift of a couple of inches and bars or plates to protect his underside.

But limited with the Commander what is out there ? and who is best. All the toys seam to come from the U.S and import charges seam to be a mine field.

Any advice for Commander's are welcome. Cheers

• Platinum Member

Lift is needed before you can get bigger tyres either a spacer lift from rough country as I have  or an Old man emu springs and shocks if your pockets are deeper.. you'll need to look at upgrading the upper control arms if you do. This is mine 

38462455_10210311695103726_2984611222537633792_o.jpg

• Platinum Member

Great lift, also liking the wheels. The front bar for the lights looks real tidy too, Shame there is not more Commanders on the road.

Thanks for the advice.

• Platinum Member

If you’ve not already done it just search Commander on the Forum, there are a few build threads to give you inspiration.

BTW, good choice, great vehicle the Commander.

Edited by TimC

• Platinum Member

Great lift, also liking the wheels. The front bar for the lights looks real tidy too, Shame there is not more Commanders on the road.

Thanks for the advice.

• Platinum Member

Like the Commanders but if you need a roof off too, get a Yj and save another before they've all gone, ther's only about 60 left on the road in the uk.

• Platinum Member

I so would, i like the jeep way with the round light logo and all that but i like the look of the YJ aswell .