European Jeepers Jamboree 6-10th June 2019

jocadmin

• Platinum Member

European Jeepers Jamboree 6-10th June 2019

This must be the biggest European Jeep event held bi annually ! Mark this down in your diaries for 2019!! 

REGISTRATION IS NOW LIVE!!   www.europeanjeepersjamboree.com with limited spaces

General info here http://www.europeanjeepersjamboree.nl/index.html 

22-jeepers-jamboree.jpg

JOC Attendees 

Jim O

• 1 month later...
    • Platinum Member

Heads up, booking will open in two weeks. Historically U.K. attendees were allowed to pay upon arrival. Due to a large number of no-shows at the last EJJ which resulted in the event not being able to accommodate those on the waiting list you will need to pay in advance when the details are announced.

It is a great event and occurs at the same time as the 75th Anniversary of th D-Day invasion, maybe we take in both????

• Administrators
    On 25/11/2018 at 21:01, Volant165 said:

Heads up, booking will open in two weeks. Historically U.K. attendees were allowed to pay upon arrival. Due to a large number of no-shows at the last EJJ which resulted in the event not being able to accommodate those on the waiting list you will need to pay in advance when the details are announced.

It is a great event and occurs at the same time as the 75th Anniversary of th D-Day invasion, maybe we take in both????

Gutted I'm going to miss this again! Had planned to go last time unfortunately I had a family bereavement ! If you haven't been I would strongly recommend you go and enjoy a great time with the other Jeepers across Europe! 

• Platinum Member

I think you can do either. Accommodation you arrange yourself you can book a local hotel or I think there may be campsites which are recommended, see the website.

• Platinum Member
    12 hours ago, Stitch4x4 said:

Hi

is this hotel or camping trip?

cheers

Bob

Bob,

They have a campsite as part of the set up.  Some of the guys who went last time stayed here.  Others, myself included found accommodation in neighbouring towns; I stayed in a town  about 30 minute drive over the Belgium border.

Am in two minds whether to go again....

• Platinum Member

There will be a main campsite where most Jeepers stay and usually a pretty good site with showers, food, drinks available. It’s also the staging point for each of the three days of driving. 

• Platinum Member

Can anyone tell me where I can find the price combinations of attending this event please? Sure I've found the 395 euros + breakfast which appears to include accommodation and attendance, but what does  it include?  I assume (due to price) it means staying in their hotel but what if you are camping, or wish to arrange your own accommodation? What would be the price then? I will not pay and register when I don't know what I'm getting.

thanks for any help.

• Platinum Member
    1 hour ago, digger said:

Can anyone tell me where I can find the price combinations of attending this event please? Sure I've found the 395 euros + breakfast which appears to include accommodation and attendance, but what does  it include?  I assume (due to price) it means staying in their hotel but what if you are camping, or wish to arrange your own accommodation? What would be the price then? I will not pay and register when I don't know what I'm getting.

thanks for any help.

I have a feeling that is just for the use of the campsite not a hotel- Youd have to find the hotel yourself.

This is from their email about the event- I can forward on it if you wish to pm me your email address?

Breakfast tickets Every morning we’ll be serving up a filling breakfast in the event tent. You can buy a set of four tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday; or a set of three breakfast tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday and Monday. 3 day ticket is 24,00 Euro / 4 day ticket 32,00

Euro Service/Repair We do not offer a repair service, take care for your vehicle that you come in good shape. In case of problems we are real Jeepers and try to help each other. PARTICIPATION Attendance Costs Cost per Jeep, including all passengers : Euro 395,00 Incl. stay / use Camp site 3 Breakfast Coupons - Friday/Saturday/Sunday : Euro 32,00 4 Breakfast Coupons - Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday : Euro 24,00

• Platinum Member

Although the date on the list states 2017  i am sure thats just a typo and not a complete copy of two years ago!

• Platinum Member

Thanks Paul.  This seems expensive for an OAP. 

It seems to me to be an increasing problem these days. Big companies, organisations give as little info as possible but still expect you to pay without question.

• Platinum Member

You can contact them directly. They can answer your questions. Email or Facebook. 

• Platinum Member
    On 02/12/2018 at 21:04, Stitch4x4 said:

Hi

is this hotel or camping trip?

cheers

Bob

Included in the ticket is camping. Good campground — it is also the registration pony and daily staging point for the driving activities — with showers, restaurant, lake. Plethora of hotels and B&B’s within striking distance. 

• 4 weeks later...
    • Platinum Member

Hi All, looks like the event is now sold out/about to be today. Hope you got your ticket if you wanted to go.

Got my ticket in time!

• Platinum Member
    geoff meadows
    22 hours ago, Volant165 said:

Hi All, looks like the event is now sold out/about to be today. Hope you got your ticket if you wanted to go.

Got my ticket in time!

Hi looks like I registered just in time hope I do get a ticket 

• 4 months later...
    • Platinum Member

I see Jim Olexa is going. Anyone else attending the European Jeep Jamboree 

• Platinum Member
    On 12/01/2019 at 07:43, geoff meadows said:

Hi looks like I registered just in time hope I do get a ticket 

Hope you got sorted.

Best wishes my wife Nikki and I Rob.

Cheers!

PS. Hope you're the same we were at American Speed fest with ?

• Trade Member
    10 hours ago, IrishMick said:

I see Jim Olexa is going. Anyone else attending the European Jeep Jamboree 

We are! 3 jeeps in our group going! 

• Platinum Member

enjoy it all of you.

Sad to not be going this time..

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Member
    14 hours ago, Buzz said:

We are! 3 jeeps in our group going! 

Grand, we should be arriving early Thursday morning as that's the plan sorted. I'll look around for the group unless you want me to find a flat spot for camping unless you're all staying in a hotel