Slindon Safari Sunday 03rd February 2019 4x4 Driving

stewart

• Administrators

Slindon Safari Sunday 03rd February 2019 4x4 Driving

New to Jeep? New to driving your Jeep Offroad? Driver tuition available and included at no additional charge!

TEST DRIVE THE NEW JL RUBICON IN ITS NATURAL HABITAT!

WE'VE ADDED THE NEW RENEGADE AND NEW COMPASS TOO!

The Club will be hiring the site exclusively for Jeep Owners Club Members. You must be registered as a member on this forum

9:30am arrive and check in

10:00am briefing

10:15 4x4 Tuition with Sophie

10:15 Signup for test drives 

12:15 Lunch Break

12:30 Muddiest Jeep Judging

13:15 Recovery Gear discussion led by Sophie

16:00 Site Closes

Caterer onsite with Tea, Coffee, Burgers, Baps available to purchase.

We hire the site exclusively for Jeep Owners Club Members and use our club insurance to cover this event which requires all those attending to be members.

Sorry no other makes of vehicles will be permitted to attend the event and use the facilities. Only Jeeps.

Video from 2016

Directions

Slindon Safari 4x4 Driving Centre

Situated on north side of A27 between Arundel and Fontwell West Sussex Nearly opposite Stakis Hotel turning

Shellbridge Road

Arundel BN18 0NB, UK

50.860468, -0.619861

Important Information

Pets are allowed to be brought if you would like. If you let them out of the vehicle they must be on a lead / restrained at all times. Any mess they leave must be cleared up, and removed from the site for disposal. NO EXCEPTIONS. These are requests from the site owners. Failure to adhere to this polite request will result in you being ejected from the site immediately.

LPG vehicles are permitted to use the site. Any tanks that are mounted externally must be protected from being damaged and potential leakage. Failure to comply will result in the vehicle not being able to go off roading at the site. Any internally mounted tank must be secure at all times. This is a condition of LPG vehicles using the site by the owners

A chemical Portaloo is on site. I am assured it will be clean. If not please inform one of us immediately

ANY complaints that you may have during the day we would kindly ask that you tell us while at the event so that they can be dealt with.

Road Legal Jeeps please, if you bring a Jeep on a trailer please bring proof of insurance and an MOT certificate if required for the Jeep. It will be at the discretion of the Jeep Owners Club whether or not the allow Jeeps arriving on trailers to be used at events.

PREPAYMENT HAS NOW ENDED. PAY ON THE GATE, MEMBERS ONLY

Slindon Safari 4x4 site access day ticket Jeep Owners Club Members £35.00 per Jeep via online payment. £40 pay at Gate. CASH ONLY. Non Members must pre register and join the Club. 

LATEST PAYMENT VIA ONLINE FOR ADVANCE PURCHASE AT DISCOUNTED £35.00 is 31st January, 2300hrs.

CB Channel ; 5 (UK)

See previous photo's here https://www.jeepowners.club/forum/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=64

JOC Team 

Jim Olexa

Jules

Neal

Paul

Brad

4x4 Instructor : Sophie 

JOC Attendees  

• Tony **PAID**
  • Marcus Durand **PAID**

• digger **PAID**

• Terry **PAID**

• doodle

• Buzz **PAID**

• Axel **PAID**

• slammedeluxe **PAID**

• P4nm4n

• Jinxy

• Woffordmb

• BigHank **PAID**

• Codi

• brykiet

• Nickp

• sabconsulting **PAID**

• Nilsonwhels

• Harleykenn **PAID**

• Hatherz95 **PAID**

• razer 1956 **PAID**

• razer 1952 **PAID**

• JuicyLucie **PAID**

• Bela **PAID**

• Tree **PAID**

• Clint **PAID**

• AlfredoStuck **PAID**

• Arno **PAID**

• Stitch4x4 **PAID**

• Raakhee **PAID**

• Dannyhawk **PAID**

• Sol **PAID**

• Raider **PAID** 

• nickawalker **PAID**

• Jerryg **PAID**

• Gavhuggy **PAID**

• Paul Dennis **PAID**

• Eastbournesmiths **PAID**

• TiffTaffToff **PAID**

• P4nm4n **PAID**

• Steveukx **PAID**

• Jurbango **PAID**

• suelinhang **PAID**

• Steve1

• James99 **PAID**

• Oneuponedown

• Custard170 **PAID**

• Jmwinmill **PAID**

• Windowlicker **PAID**

• Cwadey **PAID**

•  

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 05/10/2018 at 17:58, Marcus Durand said:

Hi Stewart.

How much will it be for the day?

Hi Marcus 

We will have the price confirmed shortly ! 

• Platinum Member
Marcus Durand

Thanks Stewart.

Could you put me +3 on the list for this please? 

Marcus.

• Platinum Member
Exiled_outlaw

When do you need to know final numbers by .... I’m interested but won’t know till closer to the time if I’m availablr

• Platinum Member

Hi Stewart,  all being well, I'll be there. I thought it was excellent last year. Phil

• Platinum Member

Good day out playing in the mud?

hi Stewart  can you add me to the list and possibly ken as well

Terry

• Platinum Member

This was a hoon last time - Renegade held up well, and great to see and have a Renegade trail.

Add me please guys.

Andy - Renegade 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Hi Stewart, please put me down, I've been to Slindon pay & play many times, great place, loads of mud, and routes for all experiences.

• Platinum Member

Hi Stewart

Yes i'm in please add me to the list for Slindon, i would of gone to Kielder but its along way from Bedfordshire. Cheers

• Platinum Member
sabconsulting

Hi Stewart,

If you still have space I'm pretty interested in attending. Probably won't bring the TJ, but looks like a lot of it would be suitable for a bit of slightly tamer fun in the Renegade ?

Steve.

54 minutes ago, sabconsulting said:

Hi Stewart,

If you still have space I'm pretty interested in attending. Probably won't bring the TJ, but looks like a lot of it would be suitable for a bit of slightly tamer fun in the Renegade ?

Steve.

Steve,

You will be fine in the Renegade, we have had them on the site before and have been able to go most places.

Hope to see you there. Neal

• Like 1

This is one of our clubs most popular events. More than 50 Jeeps have been known to attend. Suitable for any Jeep, any owner, any ability. 

7AE6B9D6-EC8E-40D5-BC0D-98BA4DF97297.jpeg

0FBBE943-B9EB-44F3-A658-F79AD6BDF3E5.jpeg

98A7D442-FD9E-44C5-818E-9FD9E5B8D9CB.jpeg

• Platinum Member
sabconsulting
24 minutes ago, Jules said:

This is one of our clubs most popular events. More than 50 Jeeps have been known to attend. Suitable for any Jeep, any owner, any ability. 

That's great - will be loads cheaper (and more comfortable) getting there from Wycombe in the Renegade. TJ can have a day off ?

Steve.

1 hour ago, sabconsulting said:

That's great - will be loads cheaper (and more comfortable) getting there from Wycombe in the Renegade. TJ can have a day off ?

Steve.

We had a great day in my 2015 Renegade Limited 4x4 Earlier this year! We have been looking forward to 2019 for ages! 

195E3D07-2161-4546-B054-F3B4C575CAF2.jpeg

44D63AA3-2108-4F26-8205-FE81638B8A09.jpeg

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Hi Stewart,

please do put me down for this as well. This will be my first ever Jeep event as well as the first time to get my Renegade dirty. You mentioned some tuition in your post - I'd be very interested in that to help me get started.

Looking forward to it.

Nils

• Like 1