Lake District/ N. Yorks Lanes

TimC

• Platinum Member

Evening all,

Gareth, Rob and I are thinking about doing a couple of days laning in the magnificent North on 12th/13th October. Day 1 Settle -  Ravenstonedale/Tebay N. Yorks Lanes, Day 2 probably Breasthigh/Dry Lane and Old Coach Rd in the Lakes......maybe have a go across to Grizedale if time allows. Camp or  B&B at Ravenstonedale or Tebay. Room for one more if anybody fancies joining us, any takers? First come first served, you’ll need a CB.

Let me know.

Cheers

Tim

PS we’re just pretty ordinary Jeepers, not psychos.......honest ?

• Platinum Member

Hi Tim

If there is still a space available the XJ could do with stretching its legs I am in King's lynn Norfolk if you could send some info where we are to meet and times.

Cheers Tim Riches.

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, tim riches said:

Hi Tim

If there is still a space available the XJ could do with stretching its legs I am in King's lynn Norfolk if you could send some info where we are to meet and times.

Cheers Tim Riches.

Tim, I’ll PM you with the details ?

• Platinum Member

Tim, have a look at your messages. I've sent you some details, let me know.

Cheers

Tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Just got back from a thoroughly enjoyable couple of days laning despite the best efforts of storm Callum. Thanks Rob Gareth and Tim for the good company out there in spite of torrential rain, high winds and sundry mechanical mishaps, hope you made it home OK. Weather too bad to get out of the Jeep and take many photos, here’s a couple:

BC39967F-8C4F-4D51-96BD-A6247EFB93BA.jpeg

60B24168-FB2C-400D-B542-9C23DAA99520.jpeg

030BF339-E9E1-481E-BEEE-8495B4D49DFF.jpeg

0C65FAE2-7C5D-4ED0-B24A-45536AC1508B.jpeg

8A4602D6-6877-425C-8888-B5AB88F93DCB.jpeg

• Platinum Member
9 hours ago, Matt said:

Looks fun. 

Great fun Matt ...... even though very wet! Must try and book some dates for next year.

• Platinum Member

Not sure exactly where this was, possibly KnipeFold/Arnside Intake...looks rockier than I remember it.

• Jules locked this topic