How to ruin a JK...horrific

• Platinum Member

The white colour keying does accentuate the enormity of the stock bumper and the strange grille makes it look like an angry London taxi. 

I wouldn't say that it was ruined, someone will buy it. I was expecting to see a shocking pink lowered JK on 28" wheels and ultra low profile tyres.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder......?

Never have liked colour coded bumpers and the white just makes them so much more prominent. 

As most of us would change bumpers, side steps and in this case grill, there is still hope for this one.

The challenge, as with all modified 4x4’s, is the difference between what someone will pay and the investment made by the owner.

If this is just a mall crawler, then it might make a good base vehicle if bought for the right price.....

Lets hope someone rescues this one.

As V says, there are lots out there that are far worse....

• Platinum Member

Surprisingly, considering it does, in my opinion also, look pretty awful there isn't really that much different from a standard Polar edition. It is just the Colour keyed bumpers which do it no favours and just makes them look huge, and the color keyed angry grill. Everything else looks pretty stock. Strange how such relatively minor changes can have such a big visual impact.