Ragged the Renegade around a Pay and Play site

Trailhawk

• Platinum Member

Having typically stuck to the more greenlaning and mountain pass type of Jeepery it was something of a surprise to find myself queued up behind a small convoy of MT equipped, high-rise, fully lamped and winched-up trucks of various non-jeep denominations to sign on to a 'pay and play day'...mainly because I stumbled across if after a spot of buggy racing the day before (https://avalancheadventure.co.uk/)

Anyhowz, after been given (a slightly ironic) 'best of luck taking that little thing round mate' I paid my £25 and, for a couple of hours, gave the TH a good old ragging all over the shop - only wimping out on the very manly looking bomb-hole if only for the sake of avoiding apologetic phone calls to the friendly people at FCA finance who still keep a watchful eye over things for another month or so.

But still - many a surprised face at how the little beastie climbed and dived with the best of them and without any fuss - despite being the only stock car out there...and real jealousy over how high I could cock its leg - just as spectacular if not as effective as biggo suspension travel!! 

jeepcockingleg.JPG.e5e9089d0ca89d683e66b8b9b4ec95f2.JPG

• Platinum Member

Thanks! Easy to write them off as a softy SUV but a thoroughly capable little thing - especially in Th form.

• Platinum Member

Nice video!  I've a Renegade too, and it fared me well when the Beast from the East was in full swing, and I had an emergency call-out right in the thick of it.