Poole Dorset pub meet

Snowman

• Platinum Member

Hey guys is anyone in this area interested in a meet say once a month at the bakers arms, plenty of parking and food if you want it.  :wav1

• Platinum Member

Well that's 2 of us it's a start, i thought it could be a interesting evening out swapping ideas and info etc. I'm not sure how many jeepers there are in the area who would be interested but leave it a while and if say half a dozen are up for it we can sort out a date that's suitable for most. :wav1

• Platinum Member
joeyjeeplad85

Yeah thats understandable, so yeah happy to wait, give me a shout when we got a group going :-)

• 1 month later...
  • Platinum Member

Hi. I am Ringwood & would be up an occasional meet & green lane trips.

I have a WJ 3.1TD ... well I will when the damn thing is back from the garage anyway!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Back on the road again. Happy to meet up anytime

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Hi guys sorry for not getting back to you sooner new job and working away limits my input considerably at the moment but there seems to be enough interest to set up a meet to discuss some local green laning etc. Bakers Arms was my sugestion but open to anywhere else if anyone has a better option. There are a few good lanes around the Downton area and Salisbury plain is also available. I can't at the moment do much organising or guarantee to be at at any pre organised event due to my work commitments but it would be nice to get something going locally. :wav1

• 1 month later...

How far is that from Windsor?

Hugo,

It's a day trip for you, rather than just down the road.

If it ends up as some lanes, then doable. If it's an evening In the pub, might be more challenging.

We might be able to set something up more local to you and others in Berks area.

• Platinum Member

Hugo,

It's a day trip for you, rather than just down the road.

If it ends up as some lanes, then doable. If it's an evening In the pub, might be more challenging.

We might be able to set something up more local to you and others in Berks area.

Thanks for clarifying it, Neal!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Platinum Member

Know this is an old thread but I've just joined the JOC and live in Poole, would defo be up for meeting more local Jeep owners!