Hampshire Jeep dealers

Mark 1

• Platinum Member

Hi Chaps and Chapesses

Any recommendations for Jeep dealers as near to Winchester as poss ? Whilst my Rubicon is still under warranty I might need to use one.

Snows in Southampton,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well,,,,,,,,,,,,,, never return calls, enough said.

Any good suggestions welcome

cheers

Mark,

Sorry can’t give you a positive recommendation, but I can say that WLMG in Reading find the JK a challenge and would prefer to service something a little more car like.

Hence my drive back to Horsham for a service while still under warranty.

We have been really impressed with Westover Jeep, Stoney Lane, Christchurch. They are courteous, helpful and explain what they are doing or what needs doing. It has been worth going back there from Shetland for servicing and warranty repairs (though having relatives nearby explains our readiness to make a 1200 mile round trip). They have several JKs in the customer parking whenever we have been, so they don't just do GCs and Renegades.

• Platinum Member

Thanks chaps, any more suggestions ? I contacted Jeep UK, they recommended :

Westover Christchurch Stony Lane Christchurch, 

Wlmg Reading Rose Kiln Lane Reading, 

Bishops Guildford 29 MOORFIELD ROAD GUILDFORD

So, nearest looks like Christchurch or Guildford then, both around 40 + miles away! I hope they do courtesy cars  :icon_e_wink:

How about decent indies near to Winchester ?

cheers

"So, nearest looks like Christchurch or Guildford then, both around 40 + miles away! I hope they do courtesy cars"

Only 40 miles? Our nearest dealer is 200 miles from home, Christchurch is 800 miles away! But they are pretty good about courtesy cars, if you book far enough ahead. We got a new Cherokee for the day at our last service visit.