Hello from a new member

Karen666

• Platinum Member

HI, I'm new to this forum. I have always loved Jeeps and bought a Wrangler Sahara 1998 with my ex partner several years ago. We had so much fun on and off road. She kept it when we split amicably as I had never learned to drive. We remained very good friends. Unfortunately she died a few months ago, so I inherited the Jeep. No more being a passenger - I had to learn to drive! I went on a residential intensive driving course, did 6 hours a day driving for 7 days and passed on the 8th day at the age of 54  :icon_e_biggrin: That was in a tiny little Daihatsu, so I'm now practising in the Wrangler (Justin the Jeep). It is very different from driving the little Daihatsu, so I'll need a good amount of practice before I start driving to work  :wav2

• Platinum Member

Welcome to the club! Hope to see you at an upcoming event and remember we have trained instructors at just about every event for any level of offroader.

• Platinum Member

Thanks all for the welcome! I'll try to get some practice in on the road first, to get used to driving the Jeep, then it would be great to come along to an event to learn about off roading and meet other Jeepers!