Hi all! New member in Surrey

slammedeluxe

Hi All

Just wanted to say helloI hope to be able to attend Sunday and my first Jeep Owners Club event at Slindon Safari.

I bought my '15 Jeep Renegade Limited 4x4 2.0l Diesel Manual back in early 2016 and I have put 40000 miles on it so far, with zero complaints. It's my first Jeep, and whilst I had an image of the brand in my mind, I have to say that I have been mightily impressed by the enthusiasm, helpfulness and the general welcoming and acceptance Jeep people have for each other.

Whilst my Renegade is my 'daily' and ticks all the boxes, I understand that it's probably not the most 4x4 capable vehicle, although perhaps it has better credentials than others in it's 'class'.

Anyway, Hi everyone, I look forward to having a play on Sunday and hopefully not bending it!

IMG_0093_zps5zwrqd7j.jpg

RAIDER and Stewart, thank you!

As a Newcomer, any advice, extra things I should bring or is it really turn up and just take it all in etc?

Alex

• Administrators

RAIDER and Stewart, thank you!

As a Newcomer, any advice, extra things I should bring or is it really turn up and just take it all in etc?

Alex

Always good to have a change of clothes incase you get muddy! And some Boots!

Great looking Renegade Alex..what's the colour called?

Hi Mark, thank you!

it’s called Anvil Grey, and changes hue quite a bit in different lights. I’m fairly sure it’s available on other Jeeps now, I’m sure I’ve seen it on new Cheeokee’s for example.

My first choice would have been Omaha Orange, and then Anvil so I was happy to track this down.

Welcome,

Great Colour, Have an Anvil Renagade on order for the Wife, Arives next week  :icon_cool:

Congrats on the new Renegade for when it arrived!

What spec did you go for?

Anvil is a cool colour on Jeeps!!

I think I'd settle for any colour on a Wrangler!!  love your unlimited  :great:

Alex