Evenin....

LennyV8

• Platinum Member

Hi all.

Just joined up, names Ben and currently own a pocket emptying 2006 WK 4.7l with the Startech kit.

Only ever had XJ's before so not used to these many extra things but all very cool so it's happy days. :great:

• Platinum Member

Welcome. Good to hear other Startech ones are still kicking about. I’ve got a 5.7 one & just got a crd one for a mate (although his is missing the alloys but I have a spare set I’m trying to convince him to have lol). There’s another 5.7 kicking about the local area too but outside of here, I’ve not seen a single other with the full kit on the road. Stick some photos up & enjoy your motor :)

• Platinum Member

Hey Kryton.

I don’t know of any others either so when I saw this one, I had to get it.

95D656EF-D6D0-45DE-B2EB-4280D1DD5349.thumb.jpeg.98093a996ed7ead8680b61bfa717fb04.jpeg

EE4B2395-3412-43DF-B29F-5C135B3827A0.thumb.jpeg.46cbbf7b3edfeca79de7ab2ac5bb6aae.jpeg

• Platinum Member

Nice, rare colour as well! Does yours have the illuminated side skirts & rear bumper as well? I had to pay a body shop to modify my mudflaps to fit the Startech ones! Nothings ever straight forward lol