Pub meets

V

• Platinum Member
Jeep Owners Club - local meets

Local area Rep Pub meets will be published here

Can someone put a sticky together to list what pub meets are running and who the local area rep is?

I am happy to organise a Shropshire pub meet but I don't know (a) if there is already one, (b) and if so, who is the organiser.

• Administrators

Can someone put a sticky together to list what pub meets are running and who the local area rep is?

I am happy to organise a Shropshire pub meet but I don't know (a) if there is already one, (b) and if so, who is the organiser.

Hi Vince sounds good idea feel free to put a meet together in your area.  We would like to build  up regular meets again if this is what members would like!

• Platinum Member

I could be up for a bit of breakfast and general Jeep chat. Super Sausage is easy to get to, not been to Jacks Hill so might be nice for a change? Just a thought: isn’t the first Sunday in Feb Slindon?

• Administrators

I could be up for a bit of breakfast and general Jeep chat. Super Sausage is easy to get to, not been to Jacks Hill so might be nice for a change? Just a thought: isn’t the first Sunday in Feb Slindon?

Yes it is! We should have the New Compass to take a look at too!

• Platinum Member

Hi

Does anyone fancy meeting up one Sunday morning at either the super sausage cafe pottesbury ( just outside Towcester) or Jacks hill cafe Towcester Northants

Nick

I could be up for that one too . soon as you know a date  :great: