Jeeps on show APRIL 26TH&27TH

mark

• Platinum Member

Jeep Owners Club are invited by AMERICAN AUTOMOBILE CLUB INTERNATIONAL to bring along their cars to show at their events in 2014 , If the club wishes space can be allocated to allow all Jeeps to be parked together in 1 area of the showground so it would be useful to have some idea as to how many cars and how much space we would be looking to need , The first event is Mid April so.

If you like American cars < muscle cars , 4x4 , classics , right up to modern day retro classics and more and would like to spend a day or two showing your  Jeep as an example of the model please let us know ,,The event is held at Billing Aquadrome which has facilities for the whole family and camping if Reqd,  A hotel close by.

normally lots of sideshows and stalls , autojumble and all the usual car show attractions.  check the link  http://www.aac-int.com/News--and--Events.php  have a think and let us know if you are interested in attending and we will put some Class into

the event with some American tough guys JEEPS!!!!!! :icon_jokercolor:

I have just looked at the Billing Aquadrome website  http://www.billingaquadrome.com/event-detail/14  Admission £10 per car , and camping can be pre booked through the site if anyone wishes to camp , otherwise there is  a hotel quite close by. http://www.premierinn.com

Crow Lane, Great Billing,

Northampton, Northamptonshire NN3 9DA

T: 0871 527 8824*

F: 0871 527 8825

SATURDAY APRIL 26TH AND SUNDAY APRIL 27TH

PARK UP IN THE JEEP OWNERS CLUB AREA AND ENJOY A GREAT DAY OUT.

JEEP OWNERS CLUB IS LOOKING FOR CARS FOR THE JEEP OWNERS CLUB AREA AT THE SHOW.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A VARIETY OF JEEPS OF ALL AGES AND ALL MODELS THE MORE VARIETY WE CAN FIND FOR THE AREA THE BETTER. CAN YOU COME TO THE SHOW FOR THE DAY OR FOR THE WEEKEND

IF YOU CAN PARK UP WITH US AND BE PART OF THE SHOW PLEASE LET US KNOW , WHICH DAY/DAYS YOU CAN ATTEND  ALSO VEHICLE MODEL AND YEAR THAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE AREA .

PROVISIONALLY WE COULD HAVE 1 X YJ  1XCJ (MODIFIED) AND 1X CHEROKEE CHIEF. WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE PARTY  ? PLEASE LET US KNOW ASAP AND LETS PUT ON A GREAT SHOW OF JEEPS  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:

WE HAVE BEEN GRANTED SPACE FOR 15 JEEPS SO PLEASE DO COME ALONG , IF YOU CANT BE FITTED INSIDE THE OWNERS CLUB AREA THERE IS ACRES OF PARKING AND LOADS TO DO,  A FAMILY DAY OUT  :great:

• Platinum Member

Things are beginning to look promising for this event , thanks to Jeepinjim with his Red 2 door JK and possibly a LWB JK, and Stewart with his superb looking Rubicon , Also the possibility of the squirrel powered Yellow peril TJ , Please , if you can come along let us know so we can put on a show. NOBODY IS INSISTING OR REQUESTING YOU ATTEND BOTH DAYS BUT IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD ,

• Platinum Member

Could anyone help us out with a Commander , or a Compass ? an XJ KJ or grand Cherokee bog standard or modified for a day ? maybe you could bring a Patriot or an srt8? :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: can ya ? :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:can ya ?should make for some really  :coolphotos:

• Platinum Member

Things are beginning to look promising for this event , thanks to Jeepinjim with his Red 2 door JK and possibly a LWB JK, and Stewart with his superb looking Rubicon , Also the possibility of the squirrel powered Yellow peril TJ , Please , if you can come along let us know so we can put on a show. NOBODY IS INSISTING OR REQUESTING YOU ATTEND BOTH DAYS BUT IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD ,

Who in his red 2 door Mark?  :icon_massacre:

• Platinum Member

Most shows are listed as 3 day events ,

friday camping setup,friday night hanging around drinkin an bar-by'in with like minded car owners

satday ,see friday ^,sometimes they might be a organised car cruise some part of satday

most car shows have some entertainment on the satday night usually a bar with drinks a dj disco others also have a live band playing

....Sunday is Show Day....

Info from AACI forum.

• Platinum Member

Who in his red 2 door Mark?  :icon_massacre:

:gasp: Ooops , Sorry Jim          jeepjimboy with his 2 door jk , Thanks again Jim

• Platinum Member

Mark, my pal Paul (4 door JK) says he will make it, so that's both of our JK's on the Saturday.

I think Paul joined the forum some time ago actually, and has forgotten his PW  :scratch: anyhoo, the Sat is in our diaries

• Platinum Member

Exellent , Thanks James , getting there with numbers but still looking for a KJ , and some G C variants ,oooo and an srt8 if anyone has one , also a commander would look good in the display if there is one available  :great: Maybe a Patriot also or a compass ??

• 1 month later...
  • Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62

Exellent , Thanks James , getting there with numbers but still looking for a KJ , and some G C variants ,oooo and an srt8 if anyone has one , also a commander would look good in the display if there is one available  :great: Maybe a Patriot also or a compass ??

Hi Mark,

Just noticed your post about looking for a KJ but unfortunately that's the weekend we are going away to Chambon otherwise we were happy to bring the KJ to that event.

Hope you find one.

• Platinum Member

Hi

Do you still need a YJ?  Quite interested in attending both days, just need to check dates to make sure nothing else on with 'her indoors'

bob

• Platinum Member

Mark,

I might be able to come one of the two days, let me know if you want me to turn up with the KJ closer to the time.

Fil.

• Platinum Member

Hi there , Yes there is room , do  you know which day you would be attending or would you travel up for the weekend as it is a fair distance ?

• Platinum Member
joeyjeeplad85

Both days, I'd like to camp out there if possible :-) think my 2.5 petrol XJ is only tuned one in UK, lol

• Platinum Member

As far as I know we still have space but I think it might be getting tight , The word from the AACI last time I asked was the more the merrier so yup ,, no probs ..will start to organise days , stays and who is doing what and when very soon , will keep you all posted ,,,,lets just hope it stays dry for it  :icon_cool:

• 3 weeks later...