Dash icons

Tony

• Platinum Member

Had this icon come on the dash, I have put 2.3 bars of pressure in front tyres but still flashing!

The pressure was 2.2 before with no problems,I have driven around for 10 miles to reset but still the same,both front came on the same time so unlikely it’s the tyre pressure Monitors playing up.

Any input would be most helpful.

592FEFF6-E3CC-4792-9226-CCD48DD09075.thumb.jpeg.18636c15bbfd67f42505a5d3356c9e2e.jpeg

• Platinum Member

Hi, you need to inflate to 2.4 bar or higher to clear the error. You can change the threshold of 2.4 if you have a programmer.

The error code pops up if the threshold pressure changes by more than 10% up or down.

Hope this helps.

• Platinum Member

Thanks Clint,this all started when we got that cold spell,if I was to lower the pressure to say 1.5 bars and then take it back up to 2.2,do you think it would reset it.

• Platinum Member

No, as the message states "INFLATE 2.41" you need to inflate to over 2.4 to clear the error.

You can inflate to over 2.4 to clear then error and once cleared you could lower to 2.2, although any slight change in tyre pressure could cause the error again. 

If you want to run at 2.2 then I would recommend you lower the threshold pressure from 2.4 to 2.2 to give you maximum flexibility in range for tyre pressure changes. You can do this with the AEV Pro Cal module, or asking your dealer to change it for you.