American Speedfest 2018 June 9-10th

stewart

• Platinum Member
federicokawasaki

Hi i could come on sunday...could i have more info by email please?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• doodle

• Jules

• Volant165

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Hi i could come on sunday...could i have more info by email please?

Email Sent  :great:

• Administrators

Got both emails

Will buzz when in.

Is the stand in a different place than last year? Also if are the demo guys on a diffeeent place or can we park on the stand and go there form the demos as and when?

Hi Paul there are 2 JOC stands the static display will most likely be in a similar location to last year ! The second display will host the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk and the Charity Demo rigs.

There can't be any vehicle movements between the 2 stands once the public are onsite. Please can the demo drivers headed bottom of Paddock Hill Bend on Arrival.

• Platinum Member

Stewart

Thanks for that.  Thought it might have been something along those lines.

I’ll head to the demo area then and then it’s there...

• Platinum Member
jeepjimboy

Please confirm you have all received passes today ! If not please email admin@jeepowners.club

You will receive a email also with our contact number on for the weekend if you need us!

Any volunteer drivers for the weekend please also contact us when you arrive at the circuit.

Pass for Sunday arrived and printed, of thank you.

• Platinum Member

I just sent an email with my details which I didn't realize I was supposed to send in April!  :slap:

I'm still planning on coming on Sunday even if I can't be at one of the club stands.  Let me know otherwise.  Happy to drive folks for charity!

• Platinum Member

We are still after more volunteers to take people around the 4x4 course and all in the name of charity  :great: so if you can spare half hour of so on the day, it will be greatly appreciated.

Well after spending two days, one T-Cutting and the other polishing  :glasses:, my WJ is now ready. Engine is still coated in mud but this will form part of the display.

I just hope that my WJ does not overshadow the TrackHawk.  :gasp:

Tickets received, thanks.  :great:

Its okay Jim- The Trackhawk wont be there long..... :icon_bounce:

• Administrators

Anyone have a Black Grand Cherokee WK 2 

Available on Sunday at the Speedfest ? There will be a free pass for your Jeep on the JOC Stand right by the Start Finish line Please email admin@jeepowners.club

• Administrators

I just sent an email with my details which I didn't realize I was supposed to send in April!  :slap:

I'm still planning on coming on Sunday even if I can't be at one of the club stands.  Let me know otherwise.  Happy to drive folks for charity!

Ok we will get you booked in!

• Platinum Member

Campers: when you enter the campground turn left and you will see the area we have discretely saved for the members.

86D3243D-9F1D-4592-805D-F84621F94FEB.thumb.jpeg.4020393fb05d2c627c07ae07175242f0.jpeg

• Platinum Member

Campers: when you enter the campground turn left and you will see the area we have discretely saved for the members.

:icon_mrgreen: Wheres the doughnuts from the trackhawk?

• Platinum Member

Have a good weekend sadly not able to have leave , so at work all weekend .  Enjoy

• stewart unpinned this topic