American Speedfest 2018 June 9-10th

stewart

• Administrators

• Jeep owners Club will be attending the American Speedfest 2018! Add this to you Calendar JUNE 9-10th!!

At the end of the event the show vehicles get to drive a parade lap the around the famous Brands Hatch indy circuit !
http://www.speedfest.co.uk

Please let us know if you wish to participate and have your Jeep on the Club Stand! Ticket for club exhibitor and Jeep will be free. Passengers will need to purchase tickets from the Speedfest event website or pay at the gate on the day. There is a JOC group camping option also that will be chargeable though (price TBC by Brands Hatch)
Brands Hatch / Motor Sport Vision do not allow pets anywhere on the site. This includes the race circuit and the camping. If you are planning to attend please remember this. NO PETS. Only guide / assistance dogs are the exception to this directive
The majority of questions regarding the event can be answered by viewing the website for the event, FAQs section.

Over 35K people attended the event!

Places on the stand are limited and are on a first ask first allocated basis. If you are no longer able to attend please let us know so that we may offer the place to another interested member soonest.

Please arrive between 07:00 and 08:55

Club Stand Saturday :

Club Charity Driving Saturday 2nd Club Stand (Paddock Hill Bend).

Stewart
Jules
Neal
Jim Coote
Brad

Club Charity Driving Sunday 2nd Club Stand (Paddock Hill Bend) .

Stewart
Jules
Neal
Brad
P Norris

Club Stand Saturday :

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• doodle

• Jules

• Volant165

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

Paul, Eneida......added to list.

Thanks.

[emoji106]

Sent from my 6055P using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Put me down for the Saturday please guys. Great event, wouldn’t miss it! [emoji106][emoji1148]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Should be good for the Sunday again Stewart/Jules. Hopefully in the CJ7 all being well.  :glasses:

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • Platinum Member

Hi Stuart,

Can you wack me down for the Saturday please?

Me and Lu will be attending.

Cheers!  :great:

Jack.

• Platinum Member

Hi

Could you put me down for the Sunday please.

Will be bringing the other car on a trailer but would love to have the 75th Anniversary on the stand.

Thanks Martin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Hi please could you put us down for Saturday and camping. I see Sunday's full.  We'll find something to do on that day I'm sure but available for the stand Sunday if a space comes free. 

I'm not sure if I'll be able to be completely loyal to Jeep either  :gasp: since I'll be bringing along another American motor :happy: we've gained recently to keep the JK company.

Many Thanks

Paul 

• Platinum Member

Thanks Jules!  :great:  Much appreciated. Looking forward to it.