Another New Jeep Initiate

LittleRedCar

• Platinum Member

Hello!

Now the proud owner of a '17 Rubicon it is only right I join a group of people that actually know how to use the things! Lots of fun on the road but hoping to attend a local meet at some point soon and figure out how to take it off road; some great pics of recent events.

Only had the car a month or so and less that 800 miles on it. BIG thanks to Alex @ Buzz Racing for what he created.

James - Horsham

jeep.jpg.f37018e2a7fd0d0c793a46faf39a7afb.jpg

• Platinum Member

I saw the build on Buzz Racing's facebook page I must say it really made my jaw drop ... what a transformation welcome to the group and enjoy your Jeep 

Can I book you down for Slindon next year?

Extremely local,  and Horsham Jeep will will no doubt be pleased to see it in action.

Welcome to our Club and enjoy.

Jules

• Trade Member

I still think Kielder safari would be a great one to start with... already 5 of us convoying up from the south so would be perfect james.... go on......

• Platinum Member

Can I book you down for Slindon next year?

Extremely local,  and Horsham Jeep will will no doubt be pleased to see it in action.

Welcome to our Club and enjoy.

Jules

YES and PLEASE!

Thank you Jules. Would love to. If you could let me know how payment etc works that would be appreciated but I'll be there!

• Platinum Member

I still think Kielder safari would be a great one to start with... already 5 of us convoying up from the south so would be perfect james.... go on......

A convoy of Buzz vehicles, that would be great! Sadly I can't make that weekend but if it happens again in 2018, I'm putting my name down NOW.

Did you see the review on your page telling everyone what an awful experience I had creating the Jeep ...  :rofl:

• Platinum Member

Hi James,

Welcome aboard, I look forward to meeting you and of course seeing your jeep in person!

I too am very much a newbie so don't worry!

Alex leaked me some info on what might be happening to yours and I was eager to see it, looks awesome!!

Gutted you cant make it to Kielder but im sure we will get all the Buzz vehicles together at some point  :icon_cool:.

Hopefully see and speak to you soon on an upcoming event.

Cheers,

Jack.  :wav1

• Platinum Member

Hey Jack - appreciate the welcome!

Was picking a few bits up from Alex today and had the pleasure of seeing yours ... got to say, that colour is great! Really, really nice looking car.

Look forward to catching up with you and that beast at the next event  :great:

• Platinum Member

Was picking a few bits up from Alex today and had the pleasure of seeing yours ... got to say, that colour is great! Really, really nice looking car.

Jack, surely your Rubi can’t be back in with Alex again!  :gasp: What is there left to do??  :icon_e_biggrin:

Oops sorry  :hijacked: Welcome to the club James, nice JK  :great:

• Platinum Member

Hey Jack - appreciate the welcome!

Look forward to catching up with you and that beast at the next event  :great:

Thanks a lot, although Alex needs all the credit for this!  :icon_lol: and Horsham need the credit for sourcing it  :icon_lol: .

Jack, surely your Rubi can’t be back in with Alex again!  :gasp: What is there left to do??  :icon_e_biggrin:

Oops sorry  :hijacked: Welcome to the club James, nice JK  :great:

Hi Tim! The list never stops, you of all people should know that!!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: