Hawkstone Park March 18th 2018

stewart

• Platinum Member
Stew the Jeep

This is going to be an interesting call I’ve wheeled Hawkstone many times even with snow on the ground even drove it 6? Years ago and the mud run was dry

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stew the Jeep

• stewart

• stiej1977

• V

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

Thanks. Stupid question, am I a JOC member? I know I can obviously login into this site. I am a JOG member.

Yes if you can log in and log on you are a JOC member.

• Platinum Member

Fab. Thanks. Didn’t know if membership cost. Off I go to pay for Sundays fun!

• Platinum Member

The site has just confirmed good to go! As stated on the initial event post, All Terrains at a minimum for Hawkestone. Looking forward to another great event tomorrow.

• Platinum Member

I’ve paid up but I’m just on road tyres.  And AD1. That’s ok to do something there isn’t it? Thought I read somewhere that it has areas even for road tyres?

• Platinum Member
Stew the Jeep

It’s not my shout to confirm but I can say there are potential areas that are suitable

• Platinum Member

Front recovery shackle mounts installed today. All reassembled ok so am ready for tomorrow. See you all there.

Cheers.

IMG_3342.thumb.JPG.4b00b64459b562d5da9d9020262e7fc8.JPG

IMG_3344.thumb.JPG.efe9e02cefb395dc905a5762f9da4322.JPG

• Platinum Member

Sad to say I’m bailing at the last minute on this one, circumstances conspire against me. Hope you all have a good day tomorrow and weather is not too bad. Safe travels there and back. Look forward to seeing the pics.

Cheers

Tim

• Platinum Member

Amber weather warning out and very snowy here in Leicestershire. While I have no doubt about the ability of my vehicle its others sliding around and blocking the roads that bother me. I'll have to see the depth of the snow in the morning!

• Platinum Member

I live in Wales about an hour away from the event in normal conditions. I haven't been outside yet, but the base coil on my CB antenna is not visible with the snow on my Jeep. There must be 6" to 8" snowfall overnight. I think I will leave earlier than planned.

• Platinum Member

Last minute work panic means I'm not going to be able to make it today - curses! I'll have a play in the snow down here later instead. Have a great day! Looking forward to seeing the pics. -- Duncan

• Platinum Member

Sorry not going to make it today, travel delays last night and live stock to help with today. Enjoy.

• stewart unpinned this topic