Top Posters In This Topic

• Stew the Jeep

• stewart

• stiej1977

• V

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

Ah if only the MB were ready for an outing, later this year I hope, meantime much work in progress. Engine and rolling chassis done, body tub in progress, will get there in the end.....

IMAG2385.thumb.jpg.f71228b5db10e481744ef6db9760ad1a.jpg

Regrettably, we can't make it to Shropshire, since the Jeep has to go in for a roof leak on the 12th and they reckon it will need ten days to get it sorted! It must be done soon, or it won't count as a warranty matter.

• Platinum Member

Hi Stewart,

I'm aware that you had some problems with the 'Pay here ' bit.  I paid about a week ago but I see the status has not been updated. This is no prob for me but I thought you might appreciate knowing in case this  should be automatic and is not working either.  Phil

• Platinum Member

Hi.

Looking forward to this.

Trying to pay. I can sign in here ok but not via the jeepowners.club 'pay here' link.

Does anyone know if that 'pay here' link requires a separate account or if the one sign in should work for both?

Cheers.

• Administrators

Hi.

Looking forward to this.

Trying to pay. I can sign in here ok but not via the jeepowners.club 'pay here' link.

Does anyone know if that 'pay here' link requires a separate account or if the one sign in should work for both?

Cheers.

Hi Simon

Unfortunately the store and forum have separate log in accounts ! This is something that we are looking to change in the near future .

All the Best

Stewart

• Platinum Member

well that's me all payed up .

cant wait to get to this place missed out the last few years so looking forward to it , front drive shaft bearing has been changed so no more nasty grinding and cracking noises . :icon_bounce:

• Platinum Member
Stew the Jeep

Paid!!!! Don’t know if it’ll be the KJ or WG but I’ll be there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

50% chance early Saturday morning and highest of 3 DegC during the day. I think you might be right Stew.

There is lots of tree cover at Hawkstone so I'm not expecting a light snow to make a huge difference other than making photos pretty. Its going to be a cold day though and best be prepared for a few snow ball splats just in case.

• Platinum Member

Hi All,

Note from the Team.  All systems are go for Sunday! Having said that, we are keeping an eye on the ever changing forecast.  We are in contact with Hawkestone and will get an update on Friday and follow their lead given conditions present closer to the time. As some will be travelling from afar on Sunday, we will look to update all attendees on the event status FRIDAY AFTERNOON.

Team JOC

• Platinum Member

Hi Guys,

Sorry I have been quiet since saying I would attend. I have had a fair bit going on over the past few months and had to wait until now to confirm my attendance, or as is the case not. Sorry I can't make it now. Hopefully get to another one of the events this year.

Have a great day all  :great:

• Platinum Member

I checked the weather forecasts for Whitchurch, Bronington and Shrewsbury and they have been updated with no snow forecasted for Saturday or Sunday. It's just going to be a bit of cold start at 0 DegC and warming up to 3 DegC during the day.

• Platinum Member

The event page is showing 19 pre-paid and 2 potential pay-on-the-day attendees. Is the event below the 20 minimum required or above? I just wondered what happens if it works out that only 19 turn up.

Having been on the other side of the 'shop counter' before, I know that sometimes the the breakeven point is really close to the published minimum. If a prior event didn't generate surplus to cover loses it would often come out of the organiser's pocket. I am happy to pay a surcharge on the day if necessary.

• Platinum Member

Hi V,

We have the numbers no worries as we have several attendees still not on the list.  Would have reschedule last week if that was the case.

Appreciate your offer, the club has always happily accepted donations :)  Stewart and I dig into our pockets to cover shortages, deposits on summer camp etc.  and are working on more sustainable options going forward.

Billy and Ash 4x4 on Friday will let us know about the site conditions.  Wet tomorrow -- but the wind and sun Saturday and Sunday in my view mean we will have a great day out!

Have only been to this site four times or so but it is one of my favourites. Devil's leap here I come!

Jim

• Platinum Member

Hi all.

Just noticed this. The deadline has been and gone I see?

I’ve got a 2015 KL Cherokee with active drive one on road tyres. How much fun would I be missing out on?

• Administrators

Hi all.

Just noticed this. The deadline has been and gone I see?

I’ve got a 2015 KL Cherokee with active drive one on road tyres. How much fun would I be missing out on?

Hi Steven the event is going ahead. Subject as posted by admin (on previous page) subject to the site conditions as advised by Hawkstone.

• Platinum Member

Thanks. Stupid question, am I a JOC member? I know I can obviously login into this site. I am a JOG member.