SORTED Anyone In East Riding area that has a Trailer?

jonrms

• Platinum Member

I am about to buy a Jeep Cherokee 2.4

I have no concerns about buying this blind so to speak..... I need someone who is willing and able to drive down to PE11 4ER and pick it up. But first to stop off at mine and get the money.. I will pay you obviously.

UPDATE.......  I am now a FULL member of the Jeep owners club!!!!  :glasses:  I just arranged Recovery of the Jeep to be delivered to me and I am over the moon. Pictures to follow soon..... I am EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:

• Platinum Member

It arrived last night bud. Now I have to wait so I can sort my tax and insurance.. then debating if I should turn my puma into s race/ track car or drag car. Or if I should just sell it. I just mot'd it as well.

• Platinum Member

be great to meet up. Bring the other Jonathon.. LOL

It does depend on my back though....  I am not always able to drive.. even with this lovely Jeep... PS its just passed with ALL GREEN from Jeep a Vehical check..... Yep ... and they did a recall fix... PPS I am right this minute able to DRIVE it on the ROAD.....  :icon_rr: I am sooo cool.

not really just excited... It's Mot'd, Taxed although the DVLA website still says its not.. It's insured..... with my current provided... Thought might as well get the extra no claims out of them. So fingers crossed... I am sooo excited....... and I just cant hide it..... lol

ok going now.. lol.

Gotta do my first MOD to it.. Put a YAA sticker on the window.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Thanks this thread can be closed now. I have a Jeep. It's here now. Sadly the dealership put a nice dent in it. I am in Cottingham as well on Wake Avenue.  Would be nice to meet up with another member