Leaving in about 10 minutes

jonrms

• Platinum Member

I am leaving to view this Jeep in about 10 minutes with my friend (also named Jon) and we are off for a 1 hr 30 minute trip to view it.

I have gloves. A small torch, and a hope and a prayer so to speak.

I will be live on FB if anyone on the group uses the FB account to view some things... please then PM me if your watchin with any concerns.... Best to have as much support as possible. You will need to add me as a Friend on FB Jonathon Ramsey... I urge you to do it soon so I don't waste data whilst I am knowing that I will use a bit doing this live pod cast.

I am Jonathon Ramsey you will find a hello on the FB page for the Jeep owners club.

Thank you.. I hope to get feedback and suggestions. Or a warning to walk away if you spot something I don't.

Or if you think of anything to check that I missed please send a message. Thank you all.

And wish me luck.

Reposting this on FB page as well.  :icon_eek:

• Platinum Member

Didn't buy it. Sills badly rusted. Finger went through with no pressure. Rear tyre mount held in by a wish and a prayer. Large oil leak in the engine  on the O/S . Included fresh and old oil. Rear window would not close unless you fiddled with the alarm button. Just NO... 3 hours driving to make up my mind in 2 minutes. Despite asking the seller about leaks rust etc. Grrrrr

• Platinum Member

I am leaving to view this Jeep in about 10 minutes with my friend (also named Jon) and we are off for a 1 hr 30 minute trip to view it.

I have gloves. A small torch, and a hope and a prayer so to speak.

I will be live on FB if anyone on the group uses the FB account to view some things... please then PM me if your watchin with any concerns.... Best to have as much support as possible. You will need to add me as a Friend on FB Jonathon Ramsey... I urge you to do it soon so I don't waste data whilst I am knowing that I will use a bit doing this live pod cast.

I am Jonathon Ramsey you will find a hello on the FB page for the Jeep owners club.

Thank you.. I hope to get feedback and suggestions. Or a warning to walk away if you spot something I don't.

Or if you think of anything to check that I missed please send a message. Thank you all.

And wish me luck.

Reposting this on FB page as well.  :icon_eek:

So Jon, are you, or the other Jon, the same Jon on a certain Watch Forum?? Judging by the 4 Amigos, found on FB, I may be on the right track.

Welcome to JOC anyway. I'll look out for you, or the other Jon, driving through Bev on Friday, maybe........

• Platinum Member

Sorry did you mean a Rolex forum or the Jeep forum on Facebook that leads you to this. I am in Cottingham so if your driving through feel free to pop in and have a coffee.

I am now looking for a Jeep Cherokee 2.5 CRD if any members know of one that's good for sale

• Platinum Member

Sorry did you mean a Rolex forum or the Jeep forum on Facebook that leads you to this. I am in Cottingham so if your driving through feel free to pop in and have a coffee.

I am now looking for a Jeep Cherokee 2.5 CRD if any members know of one that's good for sale

No, I mention a Jon that lives in Cottingham from the TZ forum, our paths have crossed in Bev (Nellies). You wont mistake my Yellow JK, when it rolls by, we're calling in the see Daughter, on way back from Dales. Probably pass through Cottingham on way to Shell garage for diesel suckle. Hope to give you a Jeep wave. Good luck with your Cherokee hunt.

• Platinum Member

:wav1 :na:

And of course I meant the Moors  :icon_redface: in fact bit sparse here but there is Black Sheep available opposite our cottage