Trying to get insurance quote. Adrian Flux grrrrrrr.

jonrms

• Platinum Member

I was on the phone for over 30 minutes and no answer. Eventually my house handset died.. so I called them back on my mobile. Currently waiting. I was told no one is waiting.. ohh wait I got someone.

• Platinum Member

wow so after all that.... Adrian Flux was the MOST EXPENSIVE!!!!

Gocompare was 238.60

compare the market was 218.06

Money Supermarket was 238.22

Adrian Flux is 322.66

And Confused.com is 256.53

My current insurance police is for a Ford Puma.... and is 181.44 and they wanted to increase it to 321.44  :grrrrrr:

So some serious thinking here. Stupid prices!!! Have I missed anyone insurance company to call? or to go online with? I mean I am 40 years old with 10 years NCB protected .. and I just think arrgh.

• Platinum Member

Yes, I agree with Neal. Im with A-plan and they are great. Very helpful and professional.

They also offer multi-car discount. So if you have a daily like I do, it will reduce the price over all a decent amount.

Cheers,

Matt.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Thank you both. I imputed my information and are expecting a call back. Will wait and see. I don't mind paying more for the Jeep than my Car but to be honest both are valued at the same amount and the jeep is a lower insurance bracket.. Heck I didn't pay this much for my Jaguar or R Design by Volvo and those were NEW cars!!!!

oh well. will wait and see.

but Cheers guys. I am off to see and view the Jeep today .. expected to be there about 3pm ish...  :icon_geek:  Anyway if not this one... I have more to view. and will appreciate your help. PPS thank you for letting me vent earlier.  :icon_e_geek:

• Platinum Member

I went over to Adrian Flux as they cover 4x4 modifications and 4x4 off road use. They also give a bit of a JOC membership discount, and another bit off for a dash cam fitted that is a model on their list.

• Platinum Member

Try LV ( Liverpool Victoria) direct. Renewed with them this month, only gone up a few pounds from last year, now £216, fully comp etc etc with all mods, tow bar etc declared and they cover use for charitable purposes (such as 4x4 Response Teams).

• Platinum Member

Proceed with caution with Adrian Flux.  The stories across various members of conflicting requirements and/or coverage are concerning.

The club is writing/inviting several companies for request for information (RFI) with regards to their offerings for Jeep Owners so that we can have an enhanced reference section on the forum of provider options.

• Platinum Member

Proceed with caution with Adrian Flux.  The stories across various members of conflicting requirements and/or coverage are concerning.

The club is writing/inviting several companies for request for information (RFI) with regards to their offerings for Jeep Owners so that we can have an enhanced reference section on the forum of provider options.

That sounds very useful  :great:

• Platinum Member

Interesting about Adrian Flux, they were very helpful with my initial cover and couldn't fault them on any of that service. That was until I actually had to notify them of an incident and then all hell broke loose, being sent from pillar to post between them and LV (that's who the cover was with) and it ended up being dragged out for well over a year, which means an extra year of having this incident on the record as they removed all my no claims instantly before any payment was given out.

• Sad 1