Buzz Racing Vehicle Builds

Buzz

Since the white Rubicon is mine, I just wanted to add that i’m very happy with what Alex has done with the Rubicon. Everything’s been done superbly and to a high standard. This isn’t my first vehicle build and I can say that i’m impressed! Furthermore, Alex does care about what he does and his customers, something I rate very highly! I can certainly recommend Buzz and the only issue I have is that he’s 3hrs drive from me! ?

Be back for more work when the Jeep fund is replenished! 

Edited by WJKUR
typo
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are well.

Well, I went to visit Alex at Buzz a second time now, and the attached pic is what he came up with.  

Very happy with his work; Alex also sent me a clip as to what he did which is on social media (FB), and I'll try and upload to my You Tube.

I live in Bristol and to go to where Alex is at Buzz; worth the drive.

"Thoroughly recommend Buzz Special Vehicles"

Buzz_Nov_2018.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Some more photos of recent work/conversions/installs through Buzz  ? as always if you have any questions on products just ask me , i am happy to help.

IMG_5228.JPG

IMG_5509.JPG

IMG_5497.JPG

IMG_5295.JPG

IMG_5521.JPG

IMG_5514.JPG

IMG_5512.JPG

IMG_5273.JPG

IMG_5288.JPG

IMG_5293.JPG

IMG_5683.JPG

IMG_5688.jpg

IMG_7216.JPG

IMG_6960.JPG

IMG_7137.JPG

IMG_7447.JPG

IMG_7451.JPG

IMG_7450.JPG

2EA1C41F-F9D6-44D3-9A56-3DAC223B7976.JPG

B7250DEF-F848-4614-BF0F-9CB955E245D2.JPG

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Rob Wrangler

Project 'Hulk' has been a Labour of Love 'Work in continuing progress' with Rock Lights, and an electric Mytop.  Alex of Buzz being the Man who has helped me along the way. 😀😀

ROCK LIGHTS.jpg

ROOF DOWN BACK.jpg

ROOF DOWN SIDE.jpg

ROOF ON.jpg

• Like 1

• VIP Member

I like the Hulk Rob - great name. I wondered if someone did an electric roof. Is that it fully compressed at the back?

• Like 1

Rob Wrangler

Yes Sir it is.  With it closed as you can see in the pic above, on either side of the rear window are vertical zips (protected by the small fabric sleeve) , where the flap can move up and propped over the top.  I was mindful of the boot space accessibility until I saw a You Tube Clip.  The boot can still be used for storage as per usual.  I'll find the link 🙂

Edited by Rob Wrangler

Rob Wrangler
13 hours ago, PDB said:

That is a very useful feature for the changeable UK weather. I like it. Thanks for the links. 👍

You are very welcome.  One of my main concerns when considering the Mytop, was whether or not the boot would be compromised.  I saw that YouTube clip above which sold it for me.  I have two Rhodesian Ridgebacks that fit in the boot, and at times I can continue to put flatpack furniture in the Jeep (Student Landlord for my sins).

• 11 months later...

Hi guys,

sorry it has been such a long time since I updated this. See below some of the vehicles we have been working on over the past year.

Also we now have a youtube channel which we will be doing more walk around videos of vehicles we have in / for sale. Please subscribe if you like what we do and we appreciate the support:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu6-AkYN0GsfSS6SD8wlbLQ

IMG_9224 4.JPG

IMG_9215.JPG

IMG_9254.JPG

IMG_9203.JPG

IMG_4474.JPG

IMG_4435.JPG

IMG_4626.JPG

IMG_4635.JPG

IMG_4874.JPG

IMG_4912.JPG

IMG_5786 2.JPG