Jeep Off Road Day

jordanowen23

• Platinum Member
jordanowen23

Morning Guys,

Just looking for some advice, I want to book a Jeep Off Road Experience Day (not own Vehicle) for my Dad. I have been in touch with 4x4 Events UK  but they have said they are no longer partnered with Jeep but still have the Wrangler available, I'm a little sceptical that the experience may no longer be as good.

Any advice or other locations / companies would be much appreciated! Looking to get a fathers day voucher!

Thanks, Jordan

Has it got to be a jeep ?

Whitecliff quarry do off rd days where they supply the car ..

Or book for the day were doing there sat bring ure jeep & let him drive it round [emoji1360] he could also have a go in mine as well [emoji39]

John

• Platinum Member

Hi Jordan,

Why not bring your Wrangler and dad along to a JOC event like our Summer Camp where we will have instructors???

Jim

• Platinum Member
jordanowen23

Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback! Yes it definitely needs to be Jeep, not a fan of Land Rover at all or Toyota.

We've had 14 Jeeps between us but believe it or not my wrangler is the first we have had, I pick it up on Saturday, it currently belongs to the chap who hosts Car S.O.S. on TV! I'm trading in my GC summit 2014. My dad has just traded his 63 plate GC Overland for a new one. We also currently own a 2010 WK overland too.

My dad has had the bulk of the ownersships of Jeep but neither of us have ever had a real off road experience, barring when he had a Hemi Commander with Startech wheels and it still ploughed through the snow!!

Jordan :)