06 Grand Cherokee speedfest flaws! :(

Tdwaiin

• Platinum Member

It's just my luck that I arrange to be on club stand with you all at speedfest in 30 days and my windscreen gets hit by a stone :( it's made one hell of a mark passenger side and I don't fancy claiming off the insurance :/ also is anyone going with diagnostic equipment who could switch my light off when I arrive  :icon_lol: it's got a custom powerflow exhaust so ems light comes on flagging a problem with the none existent catalyst system

IMG_2836.thumb.JPG.57b93ddf003abf3d6147eee222a848aa.JPG

IMG_2779.thumb.JPG.da96f2b2b89ded5b1afeda305c00edc7.JPG

Speak to your insurance company.

Mine replace a windscreen for no cost. Some companies you pay, e.g., £70.

Read your policy to see what you have. It will not affect your no claims etc.......normally!

See you at Speedfest  :great:

• Platinum Member

Speak to your insurance company.

Mine replace a windscreen for no cost. Some companies you pay, e.g., £70.

Read your policy to see what you have. It will not affect your no claims etc.......normally!

See you at Speedfest  :great:

Thanks :) do you need any more details like registration etc from me? It'll be on my personal plate by then :)

Looking at you "Bullseye" chip in the screen this could easily be be fixed and be unnoticeable. Many year ago I used to sell the Esprit chip kits and I could have made that disappear . With the new resins and techniques should be a sinch for one of the chip repair companies (Normally free on your insurance!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk