New to the forum WG/WJ owner

Blackjeep

• Platinum Member
Blackjeep

Well here it is, my first post here after lurking in the background a while. Had my 04 crd Grand Cherokee for about 2 and a half years now and still love it. Had a few Landrover's and old Range Rover's before but got fed up of rust and oil leaks, what a breath of fresh air the jeep is  :icon_e_biggrin:.

The Grand is our family every day car and caravan puller hence the towbar but has now got a 2 inch lift courtesy of old man emu and some very solid underbody protection from cover xtreme which has all proved it's worth on its maiden green lane trip. Greenlaning was an eye opener, I didn't think it could go where we went (and neither did the Landrover drivers in the convoy!) but we did and with apparent ease  :icon_e_surprised:. Hope I got the attachments right, all new to this  :zozz_newbie:

20170507_103730.thumb.jpg.36c8f9af7f245f542a9d0127d34f86b1.jpg

20170507_103705.thumb.jpg.a125156d3c716a7b8629e7003281863b.jpg

• Platinum Member

Nice GC James.  :great: and also very capable ! Did Thetford Forest and Salisbury Plains with Aled ~ Justjeepin a while back and have to admit was a bit surprised how easily his grand handled everything, was completely stock (at the time  :icon_mrgreen: ) too. Got any pics from your landing trip?

• Platinum Member

hi james nice jeep you'll have some great fun with that beastie  :great: :wav2.

• Platinum Member

Sadly no pics from the laning trip as I was too busy wondering if I could even get through most of it  :gasp: not even the overland just a limited with quadratrac.  Already had great fun with it and hope for lots more to come. Also nice to show the Landrover boys that Jeep's are at least as capable as anything from Solihull and leak less in the process  :na:. Sorry I missed the Salisbury Plain trip, just a little too late joining. Hope to get along to some events soon if I am allowed out to play though. Thanks for all the positive comments :icon_e_biggrin: