Fitted colour match fogs

jeepjimboy

• Platinum Member

Amber LED Fog Lights that suit the 'Peril very well imho.

10 mins to swap out old and fit new

Plug & Play

THEN AN HOUR sorting out why they didn't work and having to desolder the connector leads and re solder swapping over the polarity as supplied on their connectors. Them little China men/ladies need to go to specsavers, or any  other useful optician.

Hey ho, £39.59 the pair delivered a week earlier then the well known auction site predicted, cant complain too much eh, says Grumpy Gramps  :happy:

Amber_fog_1.thumb.jpg.be69970dbabe3c57cc1a8b3ebcc4db18.jpg

Amber_fog_2.thumb.jpg.0624f260272bbfa1524c58d339eb409b.jpg

• Platinum Member

.....ah just seen on your other post: Spartacus, which is RR right? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much (ish) was your Dinitrol treatment?

• Platinum Member

.....ah just seen on your other post: Spartacus, which is RR right? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much (ish) was your Dinitrol treatment?

Yes RR Tim, stamp steel instead of bits welded together, not sure which is better but it looks ok for me at the moment.

Didn't realise, however, replacing with this one meant the plastic stearing rods guard didn't go back properly. So be back to PB soon for some tuff stuff fitted.

Dinitrol was about a monkey + vat, I think, was part of "the works" costs. I'm sure Paul will be happy to give you a cost.

• Platinum Member

Yes RR Tim, stamp steel instead of bits welded together, not sure which is better but it looks ok for me at the moment.

Didn't realise, however, replacing with this one meant the plastic stearing rods guard didn't go back properly. So be back to PB soon for some tuff stuff fitted.

Dinitrol was about a monkey + vat, I think, was part of "the works" costs. I'm sure Paul will be happy to give you a cost.

Sounds about right, thanks Jim  :great:

:scratch:

Was it not you who needed the spec savers appointment Jim!

The Chinese "saw" you coming. Took your money AND got you to fix their faulty items.  :icon_lol:  :rofl:

• Platinum Member

:scratch:

Was it not you who needed the spec savers appointment Jim!

The Chinese "saw" you coming. Took your money AND got you to fix their faulty items.  :icon_lol:  :rofl:

yeh yeh yeeeh :icon_cry:

At least they didn't charge you for having a sense of humour.......or maybe they did.

No matter what Jim, it is still looking good Jeep, well done  :great:

• Platinum Member

I'm trying my best Jules, trying my best. And all on a pensioners pittance  :icon_cry: