Hello from Teejay1999 - I'm a new member

Teejay1999

• Platinum Member

Well Hello,

I've just purchased a 1999 TJ Wrangler and it's awesome. Loving it so far! It's had a lot of money spent on it in the past and has been considerably 'tarted up'! Some existing members may well recognise the Jeep as I'm sure it must have been put on show by previous owners.

So, having looked at this website and owners club, I thought I'd give it a go and have now joined (just). I will be interested in meetings and events and maybe a few shows. Take a look at the photo. Any comments will be welcomes!

I live 5 miles from Towcester in Northamptonshire. Any members near to me?

Thank you and best Regards - JOHN

p5.jeep-cherokee-petrol-estate.jpg.9e9e37a876c8c6c912cca79495b0a9f6.jpg

• Platinum Member

Morning John,

Welcome to the club  :wav2

Nice looking TJ, looks like a Claridges Leighton Buzzard one ?

Not far from you in N. Bucks. Up for some lanes round Towcester / Silverstone next month ?  :mdr:

Cheers

Hi John,

Welcome . I work in Towcester You might see my Green JKU around now and then. Quite a few members in the area, Due a meet up at the Super Sausage again soon. :great:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Hi John,

Welcome . I work in Towcester You might see my Green JKU around now and then. Quite a few members in the area, Due a meet up at the Super Sausage again soon. :great:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Many thanks! The Super Sausage is in my village - Potterspury - so I'm definitely up for that!! Have to pick a day when the car park isn't invaded by motorcycles; not that I'm against motorbikes - I used to take my Harley there - but little room left for a hoard of Jeeps, me thinks!!!,

• Platinum Member

Morning John,

Not far from you in N. Bucks. Up for some lanes round Towcester / Silverstone next month ?  :mdr:

Cheers

Thank you Neal. With the various comments, I feel very welcome.

• Platinum Member

Morning John,

Cheers

Indeed, purchased from Claridges, Leighton Buzzard. Very pleased with the friendly and genuine service.

Not sure about green-laning yet, lol ... Have done much of this in the past and, having been brought up on a farm, off-roading is in my blood. But my new TJ is currently going through that 'polish, tidy and clean & drool over' phase, and I'm not sure whether I want to subject the old girl to a shake up in the mud yet ... but it's early days!!

• Administrators

Indeed, purchased from Claridges, Leighton Buzzard. Very pleased with the friendly and genuine service.

Not sure about green-laning yet, lol ... Have done much of this in the past and, having been brought up on a farm, off-roading is in my blood. But my new TJ is currently going through that 'polish, tidy and clean & drool over' phase, and I'm not sure whether I want to subject the old girl to a shake up in the mud yet ... but it's early days!!

Hi John,

Welcome to the Club !  :wav2 Feel free to join us at Hawkstone 29th April and take a look ! You can just come along and meet the members at no cost as can anyone !

• Platinum Member

Just seen their site.  Seems they are the go to place locally for TJs