Question

CJ

• Platinum Member

Hi everyone

I am new to the club. I have a 2015 Wrangler with a hard top and would like a soft top fitted. I live in Portsmouth and the only place I have found is in  Jeepy Jeep in Yorkshire, just wondered if anybody could recommend any fitters nearer to me ?. Thanks in advance CJ

Chris,

Welcome to the club,

As to the soft top, it's a self fit item. You can fit it yourself, especially if you have an extra pair of hands to lift off the hard top.

4 door is hard than 2 due to the extra weight of the hard top.

I will be fitting my soft top this afternoon and it's down to about an hour hard top off and soft top on including storage of the hard top.

Jeepey can supply as will some others.

Check out some of our other club supporters and we also have a deal with MOPAR parts

Cheers Neal

• Platinum Member

Hi Neal

Thanks for the reply. I have a 2 door wrangler so should be easier then ha ha. I wasn't sure how hard they were to fit so thought it had better be done professionally. I may just youtube it first though see if anything on there. Cheers

Chris,

2 door is easier as the hard top can be lifted off by one person. 4 door less so.

The biggest challenge is making sure the soft top is warm to allow it to stretch when you first put it down n.

Plenty of advise out there, or on this forum on how to.

Just drinking a cup of tea, then will put mine on as the weather is nice today it will stretch nicely