Done

jeepjimboy

• Platinum Member

There you go, new Spartacus front bumper with Hooks and AEV Dual Sport with Geo Brackets. Oh, don't forget the Dinitrol underneath.

Just got to sort the lights at my leisure, and think about the tyres  :icon_e_wink:

P3300333.thumb.JPG.733684e66ddd2e9fb1c8ccb43edd9e00.JPG

P3300330.thumb.JPG.5b3f9f6e1a5013e9deda4803471de73d.JPG

• Platinum Member

Looking quite mean now Jim ... very neat set-up :great:

Appear to be BFG KO tyres at present - could be wrong, but I'm sure that tread looks familiar - what are you aiming for next?

• Platinum Member

Looks good Jim,

Is it 2.5" or did you go higher?

2.5" Neal, its enough. Poor Denise struggled a bit with the 1.75 Rough Country I had on the red one, at least I've got the decent handles to pull up & in with :icon_e_wink:

• Platinum Member

Looking quite mean now Jim ... very neat set-up :great:

Appear to be BFG KO tyres at present - could be wrong, but I'm sure that tread looks familiar - what are you aiming for next?

They are the KOs Kerry, 285/70r17. I've had them and the wheels transfered over from my last JK when I px'd it. Don't know how many miles they've done, but now I know I can go up yet another size on the stock wheels I'm thinking to fill the arches by a little bit more rubber.

So, now I've seen Jim's (volant165) set of Toyos 295/70r17 that work on stock 7.5", that's probably what I'll get also. Thanks Jim :great:

• Platinum Member

They are the KOs Kerry, 285/70r17. I've had them and the wheels transfered over from my last JK when I px'd it. Don't know how many miles they've done, but now I know I can go up yet another size on the stock wheels I'm thinking to fill the arches by a little bit more rubber.

So, now I've seen Jim's (volant165) set of Toyos 295/70r17 that work on stock 7.5", that's probably what I'll get also. Thanks Jim :great:

Great choice Jim ... will also raise your axles up slightly ... even more fun getting in :glasses:

• Platinum Member

.........."Done"??..........It's not really ever done then is it Jim ?  :icon_e_wink:

...Just one more little tweak  :rofl: