Well, earlier this week actually....

TimC

• Platinum Member

....... my JK had a 'Full Valet'. In fact first time I've ever had a car fully valeted ( at my age ! ).  Had some important visitors this week and after Parkwood last weekend thought it needed a bit of a clean up. Actually it wasn't so much the mud on the outside as I'd already powerwashed most of it off, it was more the mess from kids and dogs on the inside that needed attention.

Anyhoo.... to the point....  I didn't realise they also clean the engine bay ! How good is that  :icon_bounce:, only problem now is that it is so shiny that I may not ever be able to off road it again  :icon_rolleyes: .............

IMG_0793.thumb.JPG.1a9a92047bb41b720710ae42e2763d44.JPG

• Platinum Member

Tim where did you get this done?  Is it local in Milton Keynes??

I think mine needs doing as it looks like this.

Not been done since Salisbury

IMG_4699.thumb.JPG.d9e781d0db2ff2168086a3b1c78bdaaa.JPG

• Platinum Member

Fen, got it done at Magic Hand car wash at the Esso Garage, junction of H3 and V10. 60 quid, full valet. Didn't think it was too bad.

• Platinum Member

No, didn't request the engine bay which is why it came as a nice surprise. I dropped it off at 9:00 and picked it up at 15:30 but I think they do it in about 3 hours.