M.O.D Site at Now at Slab Common Hampshire 19th October 2013 write up

SavMan

• Platinum Member

Had to bail early as had some running around to do, thanks to Stewart for arranging and to Jim for leading a huge group around.

I avoided all the deep water but had a great time learning how to deal with soft sand and very wet conditions. It was another successful day with possible more Jeeps than Bagshot.

• Platinum Member
joeyjeeplad85

I had so much fun and such a friendly group too, I am looking forward to Salisbury Plain next month! :)

• Platinum Member

Thanks to everybody for a good day out

First time out off-road in my Jeep Jk and it performed admirably even in stock form with road tyres

Nice to meet everybody u7a9y9yv.jpgjuvy2ubu.jpg

Neil4x4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• Platinum Member

:wav2  Good day out  nice to meet u guys looking forward to Salisbury next  month. Thanks to Stewart  for the organisation and Jim for leading our group, Would like go back for another go sometime. It was a good site with no nasty scratchy bits. The Blue light boys seemed well organised.  I will try and get some pics up tomorrow. :wav1   

• Platinum Member

missed a good day by the sounds of it on various forums so hopefully i will have the new engine run in before the next one

• Platinum Member
Stew the Jeep

missed a good day by the sounds of it on various forums so hopefully i will have a Jeep working and rollered black before the next one

Sorted there da Dawg yes next one hopefully make the trek down from the shire next time...

• Platinum Member

An excellent day, thanks to Stewart and the organisers, everyone made myself and Tom welcome. Tom loved it and can't wait for the next one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382254955.822957.thumb.jpg.5a84b671150a68cd84aa7d6b0beeef68.jpg

• Platinum Member

Had a great day yesterday, the Pakmobile performed valiantly! Thanks to everyone who was involved in organising, and looking after the newbies like me!  Quite a few pictures taken by my passenger, I'll try and get them added to the album.

• Platinum Member
Stew the Jeep

There is no emoticon to express my response :icon_mrgreen:

OK dude...next time Ade.. :wav2 :icon_rr:

• Platinum Member

Impressive turn out of Jeeps  :great: looks like you all had fun, shame I couldn't make this one. Cool photos too  :mdr:

• Platinum Member

Yep, great photos here and in the gallery, looked nice and muddy :D

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4