4 Jeeps

Stew the Jeep

• Platinum Member

Yup what a fool :icon_mrgreen:

yes, me too!  :icon_clown: still have 4 and not even selling them..........although, technically one is the wife's, one is currently SORNed and off the road 'till I fix the clutch and one is off the road 'till I get it MOT'd  so only one that I'm driving at the moment. Come the Spring though should all be back on the road. As mentioned, a fortune to keep them all taxed/insured/MOtd and maintained and you can only drive one at a time anyway, which is why two of them go from year to year with only a couple of hundred miles added to the clock.............what a fool!  :icon_geek:

Could this turn into a "who owns the most Jeeps" contest? I think Jim (Volant165) has five......

• Platinum Member

Trying to hold at five. The missus is just back from a trip to the US and saw a four door Hyper Green she liked........

Screw the gym. Now that would be my kind of six pack!

• Platinum Member

We have 6 jeeps in the family does that count

Terry

depends how extended your family is  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:

What have you got?

• Platinum Member

Trying to hold at five. The missus is just back from a trip to the US and saw a four door Hyper Green she liked........

Screw the gym. Now that would be my kind of six pack!

I can see the appeal of the Hyper Green Jim  :icon_cool: but 3 JKs ?? surely one of the Rubis would have to go......wouldn't it?? ..........or maybe not  :icon_mrgreen: