Jeeps are special !

TimC

• Platinum Member

Just on my way to work as usual this morning and coming the other way a deep red/brown colour JK, the driver gives me a cheery wave, I flash my headlights no idea who it was, just acknowledging a one of those rare occasions ..two jeeps on the same bit of road. Can't say that ever happened with any other car I've ever had. Great to be part of the chosen few... :mdr:.........don't get the same response from renegades though  :icon_e_confused: must be too many of them about and they get tired of waving  :icon_e_sad:

• Platinum Member

I was travelling down to poole last week from sheffield for work and passed someone in a white JK, there i was waving way....but i was in a merc rental.

• Platinum Member

Just on my way to work as usual this morning and coming the other way a deep red/brown colour JK, the driver gives me a cheery wave, I flash my headlights no idea who it was, just acknowledging a one of those rare occasions ..two jeeps on the same bit of road. Can't say that ever happened with any other car I've ever had. Great to be part of the chosen few... :mdr:.........don't get the same response from renegades though  :icon_e_confused: must be too many of them about and they get tired of waving  :icon_e_sad:

I seem to see more and more JKs around Milton Keynes as the days go by.

What does get my goat are those people who do drive JKs and don't acknowledge when you pass...

• Platinum Member

I was travelling down to poole last week from sheffield for work and passed someone in a white JK, there i was waving way....but i was in a merc rental.

I do the same thing, and wonder why I get no wave back, and then realise I'm on the bike...

• Platinum Member

I do the same thing, and wonder why I get no wave back, and then realise I'm on the bike...

:great:... but its a jeep bike right.....

On My bike = Maybe a nod

In My Jeep = Crazy waving (Wranglers that is......)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Same Jeep, same  guy, same place, same Jeep wave this morning. Anybody on here driving this red/brown Soft top JKU down V10 in Milton Keynes this morning?