American Speedfest 2017 June 10-11th

stewart

• Administrators

• Jeep owners Club will be attending the American Speedfest 2017! Add this to you Calendar JUNE 10-11th!!

At the end of the event show vehicle get to drive a parade ;ap around the famous Brands Hatch indy circuit !
http://www.speedfest.co.uk

Please let us know if you wish to participate and have your Jeep on the Club Stand! Tickets for club exhibitors will be free. There is a JOC group camping option also that will be chargeable though (price TBC by Brands Hatch)
Brands Hatch / Motor Sport Vision do not allow pets anywhere on the site. This includes the race circuit and the camping. If you are planning to attend please remember this. NO PETS. Only guide / assistance dogs are the exception to this directive

Attached a few pic's from last years event ! Over 35K people attended the event!

Club Stand Saturday :

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jules

• stewart

• jeepjimboy

• doodle

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Hi Clint added to the list! I need details from everyone ASAP So please PM me with you Jeep's Registration Number and model  :glasses:

• Platinum Member

Love to attend this,

Can i be put down for the saturday please? cannot afford to miss the sunday work though....

I assume that if we are on the exhibitors stand we are 'locked' in for the day?

Paul

• Administrators

Love to attend this,

Can i be put down for the saturday please? cannot afford to miss the sunday work though....

I assume that if we are on the exhibitors stand we are 'locked' in for the day?

Paul

Hi Paul

Yes I will know times later !

• Platinum Member
nick deeprose

put me down as going  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:

• Platinum Member

Hi All ..  If anybody is  interested on looking at some photographs  of  the  meeting last year .  I work with one of the official Brands Hatch photographers,  and he has a couple of galleries  from Brands Hatch on his website . http://www.ae-photography.co.uk/  Including couple of shots that look familiar ... Gary

image.thumb.png.b2c013d68c33993f840a580599c3901a.png

• Platinum Member

Hi Stewart, put me down for this one if there's still space.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Still space but we want to firm up numbers this week with the organisers.  So please get your name down ASAP to avoid disapointment . Also let us know if you want to camp and join us in a group on the campground ! Always makes for a great social weekend  :glasses:

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62

Hi Stewart,

Just wondering if I was going for Sunday only, how could I access and join your Stand without being charged at the entrance?

• Administrators

Hi Stewart,

Just wondering if I was going for Sunday only, how could I access and join your Stand without being charged at the entrance?

Hi Chris You would need to arrive early to get in ! We will have passes for Club stand exhibitors so we can arrange something

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62

Yes no problem I live 55 mn drive from there so let me know the time and I will be there on time. Thank you.

• Administrators

Yes no problem I live 55 mn drive from there so let me know the time and I will be there on time. Thank you.

Ok can you just PM me you Reg and details fro the organisers

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62

Ok can you just PM me you Reg and details fro the organisers

I just Pmed you.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder that any members interested in being on the club stand "with vehicles" need to let us know as soon as possible now.

We need to collate the information and forward to the organisers.

Please message Stewart or myself with:

Vehicle model

Registration number

Number of people in vehicle attending.

Day / days attending.

Thanks,

Jules

• Platinum Member
jeepjimboy

Hi Chris You would need to arrive early to get in ! We will have passes for Club stand exhibitors so we can arrange something

Hi Stewart, have to be the same for me also sorry, I can only do Sunday now due to family matters. What constitutes early and are you emailing out passes?

I am in contact with the organisers and will keep you all posted as and when new information arrives.

NO PETS are permitted anywhere on the race circuit or the camping site. Please remember this.

Guide / assistance dogs are the only exception to the above directive from the organisers.