Salisbury Plain Saturay 23rd November

stewart

• Administrators

Stewart would you please let someone have my place in the advanced group , I have found a couple of things on this CJ which I would like to put right before I embark on a long journey and a day off road , also I have been informed tonight that my Daughter From who I have not seen for a number of years now is getting engaged and has asked me to go to her engagement party , Hope you all have a good weekend ( have had my name down all year for this so not happy about dropping out as have never been down on the plain, ), look forward to seeing the pics ,  :great:

Ok Mark Maybe next time!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• mark

• Chris

• wjnick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

looks like you have it cracked now Barney , take your time , all makes sense eventually :great:

• Platinum Member

If i make it off the reserve list (which i hope i do!) what would be advisable to bring with me on the day? This would ne my 1st off road outing other than the odd gravelled byway. I've cooper at3's on at the moment but other than that my wj is standard

• Platinum Member

Ideally a recovery strap and a couple of D shackles are advisable , a pair of wellies , and always handy to have but not mandatory as you are in a group a CB radio , either installed or hand held,  and a first aid kit , just in case  your WJ is very capable in stock form on A/T tyres if you are doing the std easier route , if you end up in the advanced group the other guys are experienced and should be able to help you through. The advanced route may not be advisable if you are inexperienced and it stays this wet or gets any wetter

• Administrators

Right chaps ! Looks like a popular trip! We might run another event here before Christmas if we can this as we can't get you all on it!!

All those on the first page in green are confirmed ! Can everyone else who hasn't confirmed please do so by Friday? If I don't hear back I'll assume you can't make it and offer the place to a reserve ! So please confirm as I know things can change and we don't want to have spaces open when someone is on th reserve list!!  :great:

Cheers

Stewart

• Administrators

As you can see I we have a few who haven't been able to 100% confirm yet! So I will have to move them to the reserve list if not confirmed by 5pm today everyone should have had a PM asking this 06th November!  We don't want to have spaces when so many of you wish to come!

So tonight I will go though the list and adjust as needed!

There will be another trip soon Will let you all know the date once we have it worked out!

So Please confirm today if you not marked off as confirmed in green on the 1st post!

• Administrators

Stewart

I can now come on the 23rd, so please count me in.

Tks,

Fil.

Ok Fil I have had to allocate the spaces to others who confirmed 1st But it looks like there will be a space as a few haven't still confirmed!!

• Platinum Member

Didn't realise I made the list, been a little tied up the last few weeks. Yes I am in, confirmed  :great:

• Platinum Member

IM a definate to. Sorry been away all week in the highlands. Wj just completed the 1500 miles without a glitch other than numberplate falling off

• Platinum Member

Can I be added to the waiting list for the beginners / non scratchy group please? (lifted WK).

I don't think there is any requirement, but am also willing to steward or whatever, just to see what goes on.

• Platinum Member

I'm sure I'm too late but I have 2 Jeeps I would love to get on the reserve list if possible please??  Thanks

• Administrators

I'm sure I'm too late but I have 2 Jeeps I would love to get on the reserve list if possible please??  Thanks

Stewart is the man to say what places are available but I have to give up my place in group "C" faced with a non runner, (ecu to re-progranm) good luck and have fun all atendees.

Hi Barney such a shame ! But I will see when we can organise another trip over there !

With Barney out there is Just 1 Space left now ! Only can get one of your Jeeps on unless one drops out later!

• Administrators

Anyone driving around the M25 clockwise, I will be joining at the M2?

Yep can meet a Clacket lane around 7ish?